..6..

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

It's hard to hear to have someone.

But to see you have somone is harder.

I smile only for you because i am happy for you.

But i was never happy for myslef.

Let me close my eyes you voices.

Because i am only a faggot

"Evan!"

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

I wake up by low whispers. My version was blurry a little but i rubbed my eyes and see all the guys here. And a girl whit green eyes.

"What." I ask not remembering after the glass fell. "What do you mean by what look at your arms you cut deep cuts like every depressed slut!" Wildcat yelled holding my arm up and i felt something sting me.

I hiss in pain and look at my arm. I saw light bloos on the bandages. "When..When did i do this?" I ask the look at me confused. "You did that when you left the kitchen." Wildcat said to me. "I can't remember." I say "When Ohm tried to touch you on the shoulder you scratched him whit the glass pices." Wildcat said.

"Vanoss what the fuck did you do this time." I whsiper looning down on my lap.

That wasn't me evan.

"What." I say louder looking up.

It was a demon shadow. He is called Xeron he is a shadow that almost everyone has in them. He can cooy voices from other people and tell them something stupid.

"Xeron." I hiss out in my voice venom. "Who the fuck is that." Delirious ask me. I only stay in silence.

"Who is that boy." He ask again angrier. "Why do you care." I only say and pull my legs from the bed and they touch the light brown carpet. I look on the floor wanting to be alone.

"We better give him some time to progress everything." Ohm says to them and i felt the door close then. I sigh and rub my eyes.

"Why do you care always. I don't need friends." I whisper to myself. I groan in frustion and pull my hair. I then remember that girl next to Delirious. Must be his girlfriend. I then heard two girl voices from downstairs. A familiar one.

"Syd." I say i walk to my closet and take some clothers on and walk downstairs whit my pocket knife in my jacket.

"Evan!" I heard that girl voices. "Baby i missed you." She walked to me whit her arms open. I push her not to go near me. "I am gay you already know." I said to her. "Oh c'mon say that you missed me." She said in a slutty voices. Witch made me glare at her.

"You alright?" She asks tilting her head. "You know we broke up like 2 years ago!" I raised my voice at her. "Don't tell me you're really that gay that you can't even have girl in your side." She said winking at me. She leans more on my face. "Get near me one time and i'll open your troat open." I hiss in her face witch made her back away.

"Ugh you're like a slutty male omega." She said rolling her eyes. "I am ritcher then you so get out of my house." I say to her crossing my arms. "My friend here let me in so i can stay here."

I felt my blood boil i pulled her by the hair and open the door and pushed her outside. "Never come back ever again!" I yell at her witch made her run away.

I slam the door close. It made a big noice and i only turn around and walk in the kitchen. They all looked at me whit anger a little in they're eyes.