..11..

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

What have i done to him. For him to take me here?

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

I wake up from someone shaking me. I open my eyes to expect someone else but it was Master. "Yes?" I ask i my morning voice.

"You need to take a bath my princess." He says in a sweet voice. I nod and sit up. I see a bathroom whit a open door already showing where to go. He walks away and i felt somehow others.

I could't remember how i get here and why i did expect other people. I shrugged it off and walked to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see some light pink eyes glowing in my reflection.

I take off some black clothers whit yellow. They smelled like blood but i don't remember being a killer or something. I take a bath for master and dry myself as i get out.

I smelled like some pink roses. I get in some light pink hoddie and get in some baby blue skirt. I spin around as i see my skirt fliying. I take some socks and take some white shoes. I spike up my black hair. I take my beanie and walk out.

"Hello princess." I get gretted my master and he hugs me from behind. "Hi master." I say as some blush gets on my face.

"Wanna go to the park?" He asks and i nod he takes some keys and brings me to his grey rolls roice car. I get in and he too. He starts the car as it roars.

I look out of the window as we drive in the woods. A few minutes later sun shines on my skin as i see were out of the woods.

He drives me to the park and parks his car. I get out and he too. He takes my hand in his and we walk a little in the park hand in hand. "Wait on the bank i will be right back." He says as i sit on the bank. I see him walk to the ice cream lady. I swing my legs like a small kid.

I felt eyes on me not only one. But more. I shiver as this gets me creeped out. I look around and see nones eyes on me.

"Evan you alright babe?" Master asks. I nod and smile at him. "Im only a little cold. I say ask i rub my arm. He gives me his leather jacket and i put it around me. I eat my ice as i lean on his shoulder.

I felt him kiss my head and i giggle.

I kiss his cheek instead of his lips. We stay like that a few minutes as i felt again those eyes on me.

"Can we go home master?" I ask him and he nods. He takes my hand and we walk again the same way we came. I felt still someones eyes. I look around and meet some guys eyes some were worried. I glared at them.

I turned my head and looked forward.

~time skip~

We arrieved home but i still felt those eyes. I looked back and saw some heads disapear. I shrugged them off only.

My master walks me to my room. I get inside. "Had fun today?" He asks i nod and smile. I sit on my bed. He closes the door and i just must have think about those people.

I looked out of my window that was next to my bed. I looked in the deep woods. Black birds flying away.

I took my notebook and find a pencils. I start to draw the woods outside.

I remember that i saw a guy whit a mask. I take the next paper and draw something else. I then releliezed i drawed that mask guy.

Evan.

I look around and see nobodys there. Must be a imegition. I turn my head to my window and see the mask guy there.

I panick and scream he opens the window and holds my mouth shut. "Shut up Vannos!" He whisper yelled. I looked at him confused he moved his hand away. "Who is Vanoss and why are you here!?" I whiper yelled as i slowly take my pillow.