..9..

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

Why did i siriouslly accept this. Only to fall in love whit them or for them to use me?

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

I wake up feeling cold again. I groan and sit up. I take some clothers. A yellow shirt and some black jeans. I open my door and hear voices.

"Shit." I say knowning they deffently are here. I walk down stiars. "Hey Evan yer hu-" I cut off nogla "No." I say anyoned.

I walk to the living room and sit down on the couch. I take the remote and turn on the TV. I go trought programs and see the new. I smirk and watch them.

"Good morning in Canada. We have some news. Some murderes got in out lovely land and killed today a person. We think that it was only one person. Vanoss. In the cameras we could see Vanosses car and the BBS gang following him. The gang are probaly after Vanoss. The person that got killed from Vanoss was Sydney Tress. Please keep doors and windows locked. Now the wheater."

I groan and switch the channel. I always hated to hear the wheater on TV. My mind was a little confused. No i am more then confused ever. I have killed my ex. And they were after me yesterday. They probally wanted to kill me. And now they are nice to me. The fuck?

"Jesus." I whisper to myself. I remember i forgot my phone in my room. I run upstairs and take my phone from my nightstand. I take my headphones and my old sketchbook. I take some pencils and a pen. I walk downstiars and sit criss-cross on the couch. I had my sketchbook in my lap and i started drawing some stuff.

"It looks cool." I heard Luke say i turn my head and see him sitting next to me and looking at my drawing. "Thanks." I whisper. My drawing was a owl whit a scull on the ground and some roses around it.

"I really love to draw when i am not in mood. It helps me a lot to stay calm." I say to him and he humms. Moo, Ohm and Lui sat then whit us and we talked while i was drawing.

I really had a feeling getting my lost feelings back. I smiled now often when they asked me something. I laughed. I was happy. Happy to have some good ass friends.

I looked at the clock and it was 12:43. The boys and delirious girlfriend were in the kitchen talking.

Kill her now.

"Xeron. Shut the fuck up..." I say dragging the 'u'. "Who the fuck is. Never mind." Ohm asked but remembered the voices in my head.

"We have 2 days time for the mission." Wildcat says walking in the living room and plooping down on the other couch. "How about one day." I say leaning on the couch. "Evan we can wait for 2 days it's alright Vanoss." Mini says walking now too. Slowly everyone walks in the living room.

"No i just wanna get out of here. No you know what we will start tomorrow whit the mission. I aksed my friend Basically to kidnapp Mrs. Lerona. He texted me yeterday at midnight that he got her. He said he will put he in the fire when we burn down the drug firma."

I say in one breath. They all nod. I get a notifaction and look at my phone. I see it's Marcel.

M: Yo dude? When you going to kill that stupid asshole? This girl is now trying to have sex whit me so i could let her go she is getting on my fucking nerves Please tell me you will tomorrow.

I type to him back.

E: Yeah tomorrow. I will get ready in the morning.

I send the message and a few minutes later he messages me okay. I get my attention by Ohm asking me.

"Evan can we talk alone?" He asks take my hand in his. He looked worried so i nodded my head.

He pulled me to my room and locked the door.

"You seem off what's wrong?" He asks me.

"You know Delirious girlfriend said she is pregenant. I Thinked the sentence in my head and noticed she said that delirious was the father a little to strange. So i releliezed she must have been lying. And i may have or not look at her contacts and see she has been Delirious name into some disgusting emojis and a boy called Max whit heart emojis. I saw Max and her messages. She is cheating on him." I say to him his eyes widden.

"Gosh you should't need to know this because." He leaned to my ear and whispered. "She is gonna treat you not to tell him." He say in my ear. "It won't stop me to tell him." I whisper to him. I walk to the door and unlock it.

I stomp down stairs whit an angry mood. "Evan no.." i heard Ohm say. He stops me by taking my arm. "She will make your live into hell." He said whit worries eyes. "Not until i kill her." I say venom in my voice.

"Shit why din't we ever think about that.." he whispers his eyes widden. "Take this." I hand him a knife. I had mine in my pockets. "We will need this since we will both make her live into hell."

I back away and see his eyes darker then normal. "You're right." He says hidding the knife. We walk downstiars giving everyone a death glare as we walk in the living room. We mostly glare at Delirious girlfriend. Her eyes widden she shakes a little.

"How about you tell us who the real father is. Max or Delirious?" I say venom in my voice again. Her eyes widden. "What the fuck are you talking about.." she whispers tighten her grip on Delirious arm.

"Delirious look at Maxs and her conversation on her phone. Here." Ryan says trowing the phone at him. He catches it and walks away. Ohm follows him. I see them walk in the kitchen.

I look down at Delirious girlfriend. My smirk grew bigger. "I'm your nightmare." I say develish. I heard angry steps coming towards us.

"So the kid is not mine huh?" Delirious says angry at her. "Babe i can e-explain." She says. My smirk grew bigger. "Your time is over. Time to meet your new Nightmare." I say taking out the knife. "You gay fuck!" She yells standing up.

Some of her tears fallen down. Her mascara making her tears black. I laught crazy my laughing echoing in the house.

"I'm not a gay fuck. I am a crazy slut." I say i slide the knife on her neck as her bloods splatters on the walls, couch and floor. I look as her body falls limb down. I stab her in the stomach.

I smirk. "Finally that bitch is now gone." Moo says standing up and stretching. "But you just got a new slut." I say. They look at me confused. "Meaning that i will join your gang as long i don't get rapped or killed."

Mini and Lui squeal like some fangirls at they're favorite ship coming in real life.

"Uhm alright." I say shrugging my shoulder. I walk away and get in my room i ploop down on my bed whit the bloody knife in my hand.

"Got em." I say smirking i close my eyes and fall asleep whit the knife in my hand.

Why do i need love when i got a new family.

A mother fucking gang family.