..20..

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

'I love you too.'

Im sorry what i am doing. I don't know why i am doing this. But it's for the best my love. Even if you find someone else in the future, get married, get kids. How i can see in your crystal blue eyes i can see the future whit your wife and a kid.

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

Let the 7 days begin: ep 6

(A/N: This one is shorter then the others because i am losing ideas.)

I, Ohm, Moo, Mini, Lui, Bryce, Smitty & 407 went whit my dog to the park to have some fun before Delirious takes me out to a date and that means well be almost the whole day not home.

We laught as Bryce tries to hug and kiss a big tree.

"Bryce! You mother fucker! Get down here!" Moo yells at Bryce as he starts climbing the tree but he already slips down as Moo yells at him. I laught as i hold my stomach as it hurts. "Fuckin asshole." Brcye mumbles.

"How about you say that louder to mom?" I joke as i point to a angry and maybe sirious momma Moo crossing his arms. As i blink my eyes in one second i see Brcye gone. I look around and see him runing. Soon i felt cold wind rush on me. I see everyone running after him and pushing eachother on the ground. I and my pup run after them as soon we make to the woods. I stop and put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. I look at the guys and see all of them resling on the ground.

I heard some footsteps and something flying in the air. I look on the left side and see the famous mask whit and owl behind him flying. I look at his foot and see a fluffy racoon.

"Hey." I say as i peek his lips when he pulls his mask up to his lips. "I'm killing you." Ohm says as he jumps on Delirious back and puts his arm around his neck to chocke him.

I flinch as i do the next thing that i din't wanted to do. I hit Ohm whit my fist on his nose. He falls down. I look at my hands seeing a lot of blood. I scream as i look at the blood depeer.

"Evan, Baby calm down!" I heard Delirious say as he hugs me. "It was a accident.." i repeaded.

As i was soaking his shoulder whit my tears he puts me on the ground. "It's alright you were only protective over him and the fact is that you once did actully hit me since we got the last time in a fight and we were resling like some 12 year olds." Ohm chuckles as he holds his nose from the bleeding. He stretches a hand for me and i take it carefully not to make him fall on me.

"I'm going to hunt a little." Delirious says and leaves us alone. "So anyone want to jump from trees to trees?" I ask as i crack my knuckles. They all smirk and i start to climb up a tree.

~time skip~

"YeeeeEEEeet." I hear someones voice crack the next thing i see Smitty hitting the tree. "Oouu that must have hurt." I say as i jump to the next tree. "Smit u good?" I yell to him and i get a thumbs up as he falls down the tree. "Have fun getting those dorns out of youuuuuu!" Lui says as he swings on the black string. I look back at smit and see him in a rose bush. I roll my eyes and get on the next tree not minding all the guys behind me.

I hear some footsteps crunching under me. I look under me as i run on every's tree. I see a small fluffy and grey animal. Soon i heard a small 'hoo' coming behind me. "Van-" i tried to speak but then slip and fall down expecting some pain.

I open my eyes since i closed them. I meet that stupid mask whit some icy blue eyes. "Asshole." I cuss out but then felling him move his hands away making me fall. "No cussing dollface." He says as he lifts my chin. "Daddy~" i tease as i smirk too.

"Hm?" He asks looking in my eyes. "I wasn't asking bitch." I say as i slap him somehow on the mask.

"Oi fuuuucks i think i know how to-" i hear smitty yell i look at his direction to see what made him stop. I see him again hitting a tree.

"Dumb fucks." I muble. Delirious picks me up and puts me on my feet. I kiss his jaw as he tensed up a little. I walk to smitty as i see him fall down but i catch him. "My heroooooo." He says as he like fake faints or something. I let go of him making him fall down on his ass. "Guys it's staring to get dark." Moo says as he jumpd down the tree holding a scared Lucifer.

I look at the sky and see it change colours into ornage and purple whit pastel pink. I smile and pick up Lucifer. "Let's go home as i see everyone here." We walk to our house but end up getting there till midnight.

We get inside and i look at the clock and sigh. I see Vanoss and the fluffy racoon in the house. I take Vanoss and bring him to my bed. Even getting followed by a Racoon and Lucifer. We get in my room and the both get on the bed while i take off my clothers and stay in my red panties. I plop down and see Delirious getting inside. I close my eyes fake sleeping as i lisent to him moving stuff around.

I felt him lay down and wrap his arms around me and kissing me on my head. "Sleep tight my Owlet." He says and i felt my owl lay/sit behind me and the racoon get between me and Delirious while Lucifer lays in his own bed.

Do you think well be still togheter in the future baby?

Because i can see you happy whit someone else and that makes me happy but it hurts to see you whit someone else thinking im dead . . .