..2..

A few days have gone and i already am hired at the gay stripper club. It was right now 3am in the morning running around whit a black bag whit money filled in. We might now messed whit the robbing because somone stupid drived the black van into fucking wall. Ohm fucking let us get cought almost. "Did everyone escape?" I pant between words. "Yeah." I heard from everyone.

"I just am lost i thin- OI FUCKER WATCH HOW YOU'RE DRIVING." Smitty yelled at someone and we all heard some car honking. "AH." I hear smitty yell from my back. I look behind and see smitty running from a truck. "RUN TO THE SIDE FUCK BOY."

I yell at him and he ementaly runs to my side and get almost hit by a car. I get a pistol whit a harpuna in it. (Those things that you shot on a wall and it then stucks to it and you then get pulled by it up there.)

I shot a tall bullding and it gets stuck i grab smittys arm and pull him in my chest. I get pulled by the string and get on top of the roof. I then look down and see police cars drive fast on the road. A helicopter was heard from behind and we see Lester in it and the other whit almost burned clothers on. Ohm then thoses us a leather to climb up.

We both climb up and get in. Right when i sat down Lester cleared his troat. "Good fucking job Ohm you drived the car into a wall and get almost cought by the police but next time i won't help you guys got it?" He says and we all humm 'mhm'. We all get to our mansion and get in. We put the money on the table and it looks like i had the most money in the bag.

"Evan won." Lester said and the guys yell 'what'. I just lean on the wall and smirk the guys argue. "Time for me to go home boys chia." I say and walk out whit some money we got from Lester. I could go solo sometimes but i need training. I get to my car and drive back home. When i get out i get greeted by my dog jumping on me and almost trying to hump me. I get to my bedroom. I take off my clothers that i changed after the failed mission.

And i thoss them on the ground i then stay in my boxers and the lay down. I fall asleep right away but then get unterputed by a loud growling and some barking downstairs. So i get down and see Lucifer growling at the window. "Wtf are you doing?" I ask tought he can't speak english. I then walk to the window and only see some guys yelling on the street. I then sigh and i take some coke to drink.

I open the coke and take a sip. Only the hearing the dogs panting echoing and the small walking sounds from him. I look again and see those guys again. I then notice Ohm i there kissing some guy whit some red hoodie on and a X on his right eye. I spit out my coke and i then wash myself i then get back at the window and see Ohm still there.

"Who the fuck." I whisper as i take my big black hoodie going till my knees. I then take a sip from my coke and get on the balkoni. "Yo Ryan what you doing here?" I yell at him and his attention gets to me. They din't actully know i did live here so he din't actully know. "Evan!" He yells and runs to me and hugs me. I hated hugs so i push him gently.

"Sorry to make you sad but i hate hugs." I say to him and he whimpers. "Shut up." I say anoyinng. I hear barking behind me and look at my window seing on the other side my dog jumping and barking. "See ya at work then gotta go take some nap." I say. "Wait it were only 5 seconds please stay longer. "No Ryan." I growl at him pushing my arm away from him and giving a death glare. I then get in my house back and take a last glance at the window i see Ohm walking back to those guy a little sad.

"Only if you knew Ohmwrecker. Only if you did." I say now squishing the coke in my hand making some get on my hand and splash on the floor. So I take some wet tissues and clean it. I take off my hoodie and get back upstairs. I get on my bed and feel something trying to get between my arms so i look down and see my dog whit a happy face. I then hold him close and fall asleep this time.
(Time skip.)