..18..

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

This is my family.

But why do i have to leave?

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

Let the 7 days begin: ep 4

"Baby wake up." My boyfriend shakes me. I pretend to still to sleep. I felt him shake me harder but then he started pushing me. He then stopped and i hear water get turned on.

I don't even peek for maybe 2 minutes till i felt cold water get on me. "Ah! Cold!" I scream out as i sit up and see Delirious there whit a buked in his hand.

I shake from my hands the water but then a flash hits me. I look at the door and see they guys standing there. "Ah good gay realionship." Nogla says. I smirk and get up. I run to the guys and hug them in a bear hug. "You're fucking wet Evan stop you pice of shit!" Mini yells.

I giggle devilish. I squeze hard till they pleeded me. I stop hugging them and they all pant. I cross my arms and smirk.

Till i remember that Delirious got me wet. I turn to him and point to him. "And you Mister i'll get you next time." I smirk to him.

"I don't think so." He says and they all walk away from me. I sigh and take the wet stuff to the bathroom and put them in the washing mashine. I take some new pants and take some clothers. I dry my body and my hair. I then put my clothers on.

I spike my hair up and walk downstairs. I first slap Delirious the back of his neck. Making him chocke on his drink. Then i make myself a sandwich.

I take a bite and eat in silence. I knew that someone was creeping up on me so i turn around take the persons hand and twist it on his back.

"Fuck! Fuck! You won!" Lui says as he slams his fist on the island. I let go of his arm and take a bite. "Don't desturb me on me eating my food time." I say to him whit a muffled tone.

He playfully glares at me as he turns around. I chuckle and ear my sandwich done.

"Evaaaaaaaaan." Mini whines. "Whaaaaaaaaat." I mock him. "Fuckin' show me those moves on the pole you do." He says excited. I look at him and then look at Tyler he has a glare for me not to even decline.

"As long he doesn't kill me sure." I say as i point to him but when Mini turns his head Tyler shows him a smile. "What are you talking about? He doesn't look like he will kill you." He says as he hugs him.

"But we have to go to the club because we don't have here a pole like i do at my old house." I say to him. Delirious looks at me and shows his smirk. "Don't worry babydoll i brought a pole. It's right downstairs there is more i might add one in our room." He says. I look at my confused but then relelieze and blush.

"Shut up." I say to him and he laughts.

He laughts still making me more anoyed. "Shut up or i'll find someone else that is bigger and better in bed and i don't think you'll like taht someone else touches me instead of you." I tell him and wink at him making him shut up quickly.

"Who want's to learn how to strip." I say and to be honest only the shorter ones followed me to the basement.

I open the door and see a empty room whit some poles on the ground on they're sides that aren't not even on the floor placed. One was already standing stabile on the floor. I walk around it as Ohm played a music. I then back away from it then run to it and jump on it making me spin around it.

I then start to walk in the air and make some other dances on it.

When i am done i look at the guys and see they're mouth wide open but Ohm already knew.