..1..

I will first start of Evans life started like when he killed his family and Syd. This book is completly then when it comes out so don't worry.
___

I am Evan and i'm 16 years old. I am currently on my laptop looking for a job. I might be very rich but i don't wan't to ask my parents for money and be lazy all day. I was scrolling trought some but one caught my eyes it is a small Coffeeshop work.

They nedded a new member in there. I then clicked on it and write a message about my name and age. I click send and wait for some minutes. 5 minutes later i got a message back they asked me for a interview today it was Saturday so i have a lot of time. I replied back and take my keys for my motorcycle. I say bye to my dog and my little sister Eva(7 yo). I hop on my motorcycle and take on my helmet. I start the energie and drive to the Coffeeshop.

I park my motorcycle and get in i ask for the interview a girl and she nods. She leads me to a door behind the chashier. She said her name is Marie.

We heard a come in and i go in. I see a man whit green eyes looking at me. He smiles and i smile back. "So you're the rich Son from Eldin Fong your Vater and your mother Veronica. Take a seat Fong." He points at a seat and i take the seat.

"So i have some questions for you since you told your age and name." He said and i nod. "Why did you take this job since you're already rich?" He asks me and i reply. "I wan't this small job because i don't wan't to ask everytime my family for money because i don't wan't to be everyday lazy i wan't to work." I explain as he nods. "Alright we don't really have many questions. But can you make in coffee/capochino/hot chocolate whit cream or milk hearts and some other shapes?" He asks and i nod. He writes down something as i wait patently. He looks up and then smiles at me. He stretches his hand for a handshake and i take it i was confused. "Congrats you got the job Mr.Fong." he says. I nod and smile. "Call me Evan not Mr.Fong because i still go in high school and it is a little weird since i am not that old." I say and he nods.

"Here is your sheduele for work when you work and till when. There is my phone number so you can message me if something happend okay?" He says as he gives me the sheduele and i nod. I walk out and get on my motorcycle. I start the energie and drive away.
(Skip on Monday.)

I was in my class we had now math. Suddently we hear a knock on the door. We look at the door and a girl stand there shorter then me. She locked her eyes whit me. "Class this is Sydney she is new in this class. Please tell more about you." Our teacher said as look back at the teacher.

This girl really got my interess.
(Skip till the end of school)

I was walking to my motorcycle my keys in my hand. "Hey." I heard some girl say next to me. I look to the side and see Syd there. "Hi Sydney." I say back stopping walking. I was blushing a little i think. She blushed too. "I din't really catch your name when our class introduced to me." She said and i blushed more. "Evan." I say whit a smile. The cold September wind was going trought our hair.
(5 months later)

I and Syd telled our feelings like 3 months ago. We were in a resteraunt right now on our 6th date from this year. She did like change a lot. I saw her whit other men giving her money. But i shrugged it off. I wanned to really know why she is becomming from other men money.

So i wanned to follow her and try to find out what is happening. We were now outside from the restaurant we kiss for the last time. I hop on my motorcycle and start the energie as she walks away. She said she will be walking home alone. I slowly followed her.

She walked to a house near there. I knew all of her friends houses. She knocked on the door as she waited. A tall man opened the door and he leaned to her face close. They kissed! I felt tears stream down my face tought you could't see it because from my helmet. They walked in so i waited like 10 minutes. I then took of my helmet and swipe my tears away. I had then a emetionless face on.