..13..

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

I might start to like this.

Wait no love this!

.... . . .  .  .   .   .

I pack my stuff because we are leaving Canada and going to our own home.

I put my weapons in the other bag and take my other suff. Phone, keys and other things. I carry my bags outside to my car. I put them both in and i wait as everyone gets done packing and putting them in they're cars.

A few minutes later everyone were done and i started my car. Music was on. I was lisentling to Don't call me up by Mabel.

~Time skip~

I was now alone driving to my own home. The guys went a other way to they're own mansion.

It was the begin of midnight and i felt tired.

I pull to my house and park in my own garage. I take the bags out and carry them to my bedroom. I plop down my bed not caring if i was only in my clothers.

~morning~

I felt the sunshine on my skin i open my eyes and the sun gets in my eyes. I hiss as my eyes weren't confortable.

I sit up and stretch myself. I take my phone and see Luke texted me.

L: Yo Evan your boyfriend is going crazy and misses u.

I blush a little but then laught my ass off. I get a new message and i read it.

L: hes under the table and hugging his pillow and silently cries.

I laught again i type something for him.

E: Tell him his husband is coming.

I send the message and laught my ass off again.

I take a short shirt and short jeans whit leggins on them i take black boots and almost looked like a porn police officer.

(A/N: Evans clothers)

I take a black leather jacket and put it around me

I take a black leather jacket and put it around me. I take my phone and my cars keys. I walk to my elevator and get in my garage. When i start my car i drive first to a coffee shop near by.

I take my drink and walk back to my car. I start the energie and drive to the woods where they're mansion is.

I park my car and get out i slamm the door and lock it. I walk to they're door and open it. They were running in the house like 5 year olds. I slamm the door loudly cousing them to stop. Luke was on the couch and looked at me.

"Finally Dels husband arrived." He says as he smirks. I only smile. "Alright why the fuck are some of you on the floor like dogs in dirt, some running around and some crying." I say anoyed.