"35"

This is the last chapter guys🥺🥺🥺

Lukas P.O.V.

When I got home, I came in with nothing but the lights off. I heard something in my living room, which sound like the tv on blast. I arched my eyebrow, going to the living room seeing everyone in here watching a movie.

"That is the most fakest accent I ever heard. Shit is trash." I heard Colin spoke with everyone laughing a little at him. I heard Archer agree with him followed by Josiah.

"Yeah, our accent doesn't even sound like his and who the hell would say are you lost babygirl? That is the worst line ever." I heard Archer say.

"Can you guys hush? I'm trying to watch the movie." Gina said, making the girls chuckle.

"Please, I can't even hear it." It sounded like Sara was here too.

I smiled, leaning against the frame seeing all of them just relaxing and having a normal day. I wish it was like this everyday. I went to the kitchen and put my leftovers in the fridge and hung up my keys.

I took off my shoes and walked near the wall. I need to tell them what I've been keeping from everyone but Archer. He's the only one that knows.

I cleared my throat, seeing everyone looking at me.

"Hey guys." I smiled at Davina and Archer. The two returned a smile back.

"How was the trip?" I questioned at the both of them. The two glanced at each other.

"It was..." Archer trailed off, looking at Davina. "Interesting." I chuckled, looking at the two.

"But it brought us together." She smiled, grabbing his hand. He smiles, pecking the back of her hand.

I smiled at the two. I'm glad that they're together. I started walking more in the living room and picked up the remote to the tv. Everyone groaned at me when I turned it off and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys can go back to it later." I spoke, looking at everyone in the living room. I noticed Dre wasn't here.

"Where's Dre?" I questioned, looking at all of them once more.

"He stayed at his baby momma's house. Something happened with his baby momma and her boyfriend." Archer spoke which caused me to nod my head.

"Okay as long as he's okay. But I need to tell you guys something." I looked at everyone. As much as I don't want to, I have to.

I looked at Danielle who gave me a confused look. I looked over at Archer who nod his head slowly, letting me know to tell them.

"I haven't said anything because I knew you guys probably wouldn't take it so good. But I've talked with Richard weeks ago and he told me that I had two months." I said, looking at everyone. They looked confused but Archer. He already knew the situation.

"Two months for what?" Gina asked, giving me a confused look at me. I sigh, running my hands through my hair.

"Two months... to marry Aurora and live in Italy with her." I didn't hear anyone say anything. It was dead silence in the house.