"19"

Lukas P.O.V.

Danielle had her arms folded, sitting on the arm of the chair that Archer was sitting in

Danielle had her arms folded, sitting on the arm of the chair that Archer was sitting in. She had that mad expression on her face as we went over the plan to get the journal back.

Not that I'm jealous, she could've just sat next to me on the couch. Instead she sat with Him.

"Then it's settled" I nod my head, looking at Danielle, Archer and Davina.

I saw the way Danielle was looking at me. She didn't think it was good idea because of Aurora. She looked like she would cuss anybody out if they said something to her.

I guess Archer noticed because he turned towards her, which she was on his right on the arm of the chair.

"Dani, it's a good idea, if we-"

"If? If? There shouldn't be no If!" She stood up, looking at the three of us.

"We need to get this book and burn it. I can careless for that racist ass bitch. I want my best friends Journal back so I can burn the fucking shit and we can get on with our lives!!" She left out of the living room, causing me to look at Archer and Davina.

"Is she okay?" Archer asked and Davina shakes head, standing up.

"It's probably almost that time of the month" She said, leaving out the living room as well.

I looked at Archer and he looked at me. We both had that same arch eyebrow look. That's when it clicked in my head.

"Ohhhhhh" Archer and I said at the same time.

"Sir Lukas" Aly smiled, giving me a letter and I smiled, thanking her.

"What is it?" Archer asked, coming over towards me.

"Lukas, come to my house this evening. I want to discuss business with you, Angelo." I said. We both looked at each other and I smiled.

"Well" I paused, "I guess we can go with plan B"

.

.

.

While I was driving, I glanced at Danielle who was just looking out the window. "You okay?" I asked her. She didn't say anything but kept looking out the window.

"Danielle" I touched her thigh, glancing to see that she tensed a little and I smirked a little.

"Lukas get your hand off of my thigh before I hit you" She said and I chuckled. I glanced at her to see that she gave me that serious look and I quickly took my hand off of her.

"Sorry" I said, taking a turn. "What's wrong?"

She sighed, saying nothing to me.
I glanced at her to see that she was looking out the window again.