"23"

Lukas

I took a step forward, hearing the gun cocked next to Danielle's head

"I wouldn't come further than that son" Father spoke up, smiling at me.

I looked at the four of them but mostly at Finn. "If you shoot a bullet in her head, I'll make sure you'll live a tortuous life Finnegan"

I heard father laugh, grabbing Danielle harshly and she whimpered with her eyes shut. I clenched my jaw, watching as he threw Danielle down on the floor which caused a thud sound and made her groan in pain.

"Lukas, you were never the man I trained your brother to be. You were different from me and Gio. You weren't a fighter, you were too much of a little bitch!!"

He bent down grabbing Danielle's cheek, looking at her face. "I would see why though. You have a soft spot for women. Especially the ones you love"

He looked at Danielle and careesed her cheek. "Sofia was the one you loved, but this one.... she's different." He let go of Danielle's face and she trembled with fear, looking down.

He stood up, smiling at me. How dare he do this? I'm his son and he's suppose to be my father.

This man has been making my life a living hell since I could remember.

"Bring them to me" He looked at Angelo. He nod his head and whistled. Someone came towards us with Gina, Mother and Emilio.

Gina and Emilio were tied up with tape on their mouths, while mom was just tied up. Gina looked like she was crying cause her face was red.

Father grabbed Danielle aggressively, making her whimper. She had her eyes closed with her lip trembling.

She was really scared and I just wanted to grab her and tell her that everything is okay.

Father gave me an evil smile and cocked the gun back, putting it next to her head. A wave of fear just washed over my whole body. I know what father would do to Danielle. He would kill her and not care about it.

He can't kill someone I'm trying to make my wife. For goodness sake I don't even know her favorite color.

"FATHER DON'T" I yelled out, seeing that his evil grin didn't leave his face. He was about to kill someone I  cared deeply for.

"Son, I'm not that cold hearted. I wouldn't just kill innocent women" He said, looking at Danielle who was scared out of her mind.

He grazed his lips next to her cheek, making her tremble with fear and closed her eyes tight. "I might use her for business purposes"

"Father why do you hate me? Why did you make me the way I am? Why did you abuse me?" I wanted answers right now cause today might just be his last day on this earth.