"0"

Danielle P.O.V.

I knocked on the door for like the sixth time. Groaning, I sat next to the door. 

I forgot my key once again and Rose acted like she couldn't open the door.

My phone was dead, my eyes were probably smeared with eyeliner, I was soaked in water because I had yet another failed blind date by Rose.

Every bad thing always HAPPENS TO ME!!!

The door finally opens and I get up, seeing that she looked confused. "Finally!" I walked pass her, going into my room.

"What the hell happen to you?"

I turned around, and gave her that duh look. "Look at me! Im so over with blind dates!" I gestured to my wet clothes and put my phone on the charger.

"Dani, what happened?" She asked me as I went into my dresser finding clothes.

"I went to the guy named Pierre house right? So things were hitting off-"

"You were about to get some Dick?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes I was about to get some dick and when I was about to take off my shirt this girl comes in with kids"

"Oooop! I didn't know he had kids" She chuckled as I glared at her. "Rose! This is not funny" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry continue" She tucked her lips in.

"So she screamed at him and I didn't even know they were married!"

Rose gasped, "Damn Dani"

"Then we got into a fight" I put my hand on my forehead, closing my eyes.

"Did you beat her ass?" Rose asked.

"You damn Skippy I did" I started smiling.

She smirked. "Look at my bestfriend giving bitches black eyes"

"Yeah so I walked all the way here" I said.

"Wait? Why didn't you unlock the door with your keys?"

I sigh. "Cause I left my keys in here"

She shakes her head. "Oh my goodness Dani" She left out my room.

I gathered my clothes and started walking to our shared bathroom.

After I took a shower I went to watch Netflix and started eating ice cream. I had my blanket over me and I watching Princess and the frog.

But my alone time was interrupted by Rose turning on all the lights. I groaned, frowning. "What are you-"

"We're going to the CLUB BITCH!!!WITH MY BITCHES!!!" She screamed.

I frowned at what she said. "Hell no"

"And why not" she folded her arms.

"Because your friends are really bitches" I ate some more ice cream. She gasped and slapped the spoon out of my hand.

"What I'm telling the truth" I shrugged. Her friends are plastic bitches who think they were better than anybody.

Like bitch you ain't the Kardashians.

"My friends are not bitches. They just feel themselves too much" She said. So why is she still hanging out with them?

I wonder about Rose sometimes. "You can go"

I picked up the spoon and turned towards her. "I'm good"

"Come on Dani. You really need it!"