"3"

Danielle P.O.V.

I cried the whole night about Rose. Why did we go out? why did I even considered to go out with those skanks? They killed my Best friend  and they were no where to be found after what went down in the club.

There was a knock on my door and I didn't won't to answer it. "Danielle, Its Gina" She called out from on the other side of the door. I still didn't get up from out of the bed, so she just opened the door, looking at me. she gave me a sympathy look bending down to were I could see her face.

"Ragazza" (Girl) she sighs, holding onto my hand, "I know what its like to lose someone you love very much." She said.

I didn't respond. "You're going to be okay" She nods, smiling.

"Give yourself time to heal" I started smiling, which she looked surprised. "You're smiling" I nodded, sniffing and sitting up.

"I should thank you for it." She smiled, chuckling.

"You're welcome" The door opened to Lukas. He may be an asshole but he's fine. Very fine.  He looked at Gina then at me. His eyes were looking deep into mine and there was no emotion on his face. It was like he was some sort of robot or some shit. He then look back at Gina.

"Che diavolo stai facendo? Ti ho detto di lasciarla in pace, non possiamo ancora fidarci di lei. " He said which I arched an eyebrow a him.(What the hell are you doing? I told you to leave her alone we can't trust her yet.)

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Non è una cattiva persona, ha perso la sua migliore amica per darle simpatia"  (She's not a bad person luke, she just lost her best friend. give her sympathy)

"I'm not giving sympathy. Its like sucking a mans Dick" He said, which made me wonder about this guy. Why is he so mean all the time?

"You would know" she smirked which cause me to snicker a little. 

"Whatever, Danielle get ready and don't pussyfoot around." He walked out, with so much concern around my mind.

"Is he always mean?" I asked Gina. She looks at me and shakes her head no.

"He wasn't always mean. It's a long story to why he is the way he is" She stands up, looking at me. "That's for another time."

She was about to walk out when I stopped her. "Wait! do you have any clothes I can borrow? I don't have any except the clothes I have on." She smiles, nodding.

"Yeah I have some, come with me" I got out of the bed, following her to her room.

She went to her closet and it was small. For someone like her brother to have a big house, her closet is small.

"Wow... Roomy closet" I smiled, she looked back at me and smirked. "Oh that's not all" She got a control and mashed a button. When she mashed the button, the closet opened a door.

I arched an eyebrow. Well never mind.

She grabbed my hand walking us into the wall in closet that was real roomy. "Well Damn" I said causing her to chuckle. "Pick out anything you want. I don't care"

I started looking in her closet to I found something to wear. I smiled at the clothes I had in my hand. "You can take a shower in the hallway bathroom. I'll show where it's at" She lefted out the closet with me following her out the closet.

She went towards the bathroom, getting a towel and a wash cloth for me down the bottom of the sink. I felt embarrassed to ask her about underwear so I got scared and didn't ask.