"16"

A/N: You guys since its summer, I'm going to try to update when I'm not busy or at work. I have so many things for this book and don't worry it's about to get spiced up.

Let's get on with the story.....☕️

Danielle P.O.V.

Voices, was all I heard before waking up from my head throbbing...I opened my eyes wide to see that I was in a dark room. I moaned a little, closing my eyes back.

I opened them again, to hear nothing but silence. That was until a bright light shined on my face making me close my eyes tight, my face scrunched and hiss at the same time.

"She's awake... Tell Boss that one of them is up" I opened my eyes slightly, to see a tall figure in front of me. I really couldn't see what he looked like because it was dark where he was standing.

I tried to remember what happened but then just like that, I remembered. I started screaming, panicking and trying to get out of the chair I was taped to.

"Shhh!!! Please be quiet. I don't want to hurt you" The man said, bending down towards me and there was a scar on the side of his face. It looked like a deep cut that was stitched up.

His eyes were a brown color, his hair was brown and his face structure was nice. I got kidnapped once again.

I should've warned Davina and Gina that there was a man that kept walking back and forth through the mall.

Aurora would've lived... I'm pretty sure they would've kicked her out.

"He want hurt you" A man said, which all the lights came on. It was a handsome man, with a suit on, and his hair slicked back. "But I will cause I don't care" He smiled, looking at me.

He stood there, looking around before his eyes met mine again. He just smiled, while I was trembling with fear.

"I'm pretty sure your boyfriend is doing something to save you four" He smiled, while I still trembled with fear.

"He's not my boyfriend" I said, making him laugh.

"Anyways I knew better... I knew he would come here and save you four so, I thought ahead and went on and did this" He came towards me with something in his hand.

"This right here is a bomb" He was holding it like it wasn't set to blow everything up. This man was crazy. He really has a bomb in his hand. I guess he saw the way I looked cause my face expression was in pure shock.

"Yeah... so if You're boyfriend brings me the wrong thing, I'll blow him and his gang up and they will be no il clan Estelle anymore." He chuckled, walking back to where he was.

"For the last time, he's not my boyfriend... he doesn't care about me" I said, which I heard the man laugh. He appeared in my view, smiling.

"Come on hermosa chica... If he didn't care about you, you would've been dead" (Beautiful girl) He caressed my cheek, while I gentle moved my head to the side.

He laughed, "So as I see it... he loves this beautiful chocolate you possess" I looked at him in disgust, while he smiled.

"Well, I think I should also tell you... that you and your little friends are going to become... my dolls" He said making me arch a brow.

"Dolls?" I whispered, he nodded his head and chuckled. "Luka didn't tell you that you guys are going to be my prostitutes? I do this for a living, drugs and prostitution is my specialty" I started to cry a little because this isn't suppose to be happening to me.