"29"

Lukas POV

"Lukas where are you taking me?" Danielle giggled, while I had her blind folded smiling.

It's been three weeks since Richard and I talked. I didn't tell anyone about it. Not even Archer.

Archer and I haven't spoke in three weeks. He's been distant with mostly everyone. I wanted us to be Best friends again but he act like he knew what I was going to do with my love life. He doesn't know anything about it.

I feel like I'm keeping very important secrets from everyone but I couldn't just drop the bomb about it. It'll be too much for them.

As for Danielle and I, we were officially dating. The more I got to know her, the more I loved her. She was the only person keeping me sane from all the chaos that was going on around me.

"Stop" I told her and she did. I smiled, letting go of her hand. I walked in front of her, seeing her beautiful face.

"Lukas, tell me you're not about to kill me?" She said, which caused me to chuckle.

"No. but I want you to take off your blind fold" she proceed to take it off, looking at me. But then she looked behind me and gasped.

"Lukas you didn't have-" But I cut her off, pecking her lips.

"I wanted to" I spoke softly, putting my forehead on hers.

"Come on" I moved my forehead from hers and grabbed her hand, walking towards our little picnic I arranged.

Well I had Gina's help cause I didn't know how to set up a proper date

Well I had Gina's help cause I didn't know how to set up a proper date. I set this up to give her the necklace with my name on it. She sat on the pillow, while I sat with her.

"Lukas, this is so nice. I never had a romantic picnic date, where we could see the city" She smiles at me. I smile back, trying to open the wine bottle that was on the table.

"I'm glad I'm the first" I got it to open, but some of the wine spilled in my face. I heard a giggle from Danielle, making me embarrassed.

She grabbed a napkin on the little table and wiped the wine off for me. "Thanks"

She just chuckle, "You're welcome and last night" She pauses, pouring the wine for herself. "Was good"

"Which part?" I asked, smiling at her. She only gave me a little smirk.

"Where you had me on your glass window. I'm pretty sure everyone saw us"

I chuckled, "I don't care. Everyone will know that you are mine Bella" I saw that she put her glass on the table.