"8"

Danielle Point of View
I took my bandage off, seeing that my leg was healed. It's been two weeks and now.... I hate Lukas more than ever. He won't let me go out on my own, he keeps me in this house like I'm sort of test monkey, and he's a jackass with no feelings.

Gina assisted I went on a run with her... but of course we had to have guards watching our every move. I liked Lukas less because of what he said... I was beneath him.

That line ran through my thoughts almost all the time. "Okay" Gina said, trying to catch her breath. "I'm good. Let's sit down on this bench"

I laughed a little and sat down with her. We caught our breaths, and I sighed, drinking some water.

I wanted to know why Lukas was so cold... why he was the way he was. There is always a reason behind every little thing.

"Gina?" I questioned, looking at her. "Yeah?"

"Why is your brother the way he is?" I asked. She sighed, biting her lip. "I can't tell you... it's a long story"

"I have nothing to do. I'm in for a long story" I said, she shakes her head. "I.. I can't tell you. He has to tell you when he's ready. You can't hear it from my perspective"

I nodded, understanding but not understanding why she couldn't just me. "Alright."She sighed, standing up.

"Let's go I'm getting a little hungry"

I chuckled, standing up with her. "Let's go"

Lukas POV

"We have a deal" Atticus smiled, as I didn't do anything but look at him.

"Okay" I let him sign the truce paper and he stood up, with Dre showing his way out.

I sigh, leaning back in my seat. Today was stressful. I need to go get laid.

My door opened to Archer, with his laptop in his hand. "Lukas... someone is trying to buy your club out" Archer had said.

"Who?" I asked and he didn't say. "Archer who?" I asked again, standing up.

"If I tell you, you might flip out" he said and I shake my head. "Archer, I don't care about my emotions. I told you they were useless"

"Now who is trying to buy my club?" I asked, looking at him. He sat the laptop on my desk and I looked at the name.

Angelo Russo

I clenched my jaw, looking at it. So his bitch ass came from Italy just to buy my club out? Something isn't right.

"Something is not right" I said, looking at Archer who was in the twin chairs.

"Why'd you say that?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Why would he come from Italy to all the way to America?" Archer shrugged, but I still had concern about it. Why would he just come to America to buy out my club?

There was a knock on my door and I told whoever to come in. The door opened to One of my maids that get my mail.

"Sir Lukas, here is your mail" She handed to me and left out. I looked at the mail to see that mother wrote letters again. I threw them on the desk till I looked at one. It was a invitation to a dinner party.

I looked down to see the name of who was Hosting this party.

Angelo Russo

"Look at this" I gave Archer the invitation. He hummed and arched an eyebrow. "Why does this name sound familiar to me?" He looked up at me.