"34"

Lukas

I parked my car in the parking lot of the restaurant Dimitri Ivanov owned

I parked my car in the parking lot of the restaurant Dimitri Ivanov owned. Today was the day I go figure out why he was trying to buy my gyms out. I got out my car, closing and locking it behind.

I walked in, seeing some people glancing at me. I didn't mind it cause I didn't care about them. You could tell that his men and women were in here with him.

Those glances turned into hard stares as I stood there, waiting for Dimitri. He told me that someone would come and get me.

"Ah, you must be Lukas." A man smiles, coming towards me. I nod with a smile. I could tell he was the assistant to him. He seemed way to nervous and scared.

"Yes, I am."

He continued to smile, gesturing me to follow him. I walked with him, seeing that we were in the back of the restaurant. Dimitri had sipped his drink and went back to his food. As we approached him, my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

I took it out of my pocket to glance at my phone. I saw that Danielle texted me.

Wifeyyyyy 💍❤️
Can I borrow one of your hoodies? I'm asking permission now cause I will take it if you say no. BUT!!!! I need to go to the pharmacy to pick up some things.

I opened it and texted her back.

Wifeyyyyy 💍❤️

Can I borrow one of your hoodies? I'm asking permission now cause I will take it if you say no. BUT‼️ I need to go to the pharmacy to pick up some things.

You can BORROW it.
You can't have it.

Read at 3:34 P.M.

••••••

I take that as I can wear it and take it. Thanks babeeeeeee😘😘😘😍

I roll my eyes playfully, putting it back in my pocket. "Luke, it's nice to see you." Dimitri said, with his thick Russian accent.

"It's Lukas." I spoke, giving him a blank stare on my face. I didn't have time for this. I need to get back to San Diego since Archer told me what happened earlier.

I'm glad he's okay, but I know the White Tail Triads are going to be looking for us since they killed half of them. More problems added to my list.

He chuckled softly, gesturing me to sit down. "You wanted to chat." I sat down as his eyes followed me when I sat. "Let's chat."

"Do you want anything before we start this conversation?" He gave me a smile, that wasn't a smile. It was more of a evil grin.