"22"

Danielle POV

"Rise and shine" Someone opened a curtain or turned on a light or something. I hissed, having my eyes closed tight.

"Aww she looks cute sleep" I heard a voice say, with giggles seconds after. I opened my eyes a little to see three people in front of me.

I opened them fully to see three girls looking dead at me. They looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"girls, leave 'er" I heard a voice call out behind them. It sound like he was Irish or something.

When he walked a little towards us, I couldn't do nothing but be in shock by how he look. He looked somewhat nice looking.

"She's me prahblem" he chuckled, bending down towards me, smiling. Why are all these Mafia bosses so handsome?

He had curly red hair, red beard that matched his hair on his head, and wore glasses. What mafia boss wear glasses?

"'i dahll, you are so lahvely" He whispered, trying to touch my face but I moved away, trembling with fear

"'i dahll, you are so lahvely" He whispered, trying to touch my face but I moved away, trembling with fear. He chuckled again, standing up.

"it wahn't be lahng tell lukas combs and rescue you" He turned his head towards me, "Oehntil den, i'm goin to make you one o' me maids"

I saw a smile spread upon his face, while I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

Why is it every time something goes down with Lukas, I'm kidnapped? For once I don't want to be kidnapped. Someone bursts through the door and I noticed who it was. It was the same girl that hugged Lukas.

"fenn, i want me rewards. i've gaht you de girl" She said, looking at me then him.

"ahkay let's go dahll" She grabbed his hand and he smiled but then stopped.

"girls, welcomb 'er in befahre she's a maid" He smiled, before they left out the room.

The three girls came back in my view and I started trembling. When they untied me, I made sure I punched someone in the eye. The girl screamed while the other two try to come near me but I stood up and grabbed the chair.

I'm not being scared anymore. I'm tired of being kidnapped and worthless.

"Back up you bitches!" I yelled while the other two try to come near me. I hit one with the chair and the other one try to jump on me but I ran. I ran towards the door and snatched it opened.

There were too many doors here SHIT!

I just went with my gut and hit a left. I ran as fast as I could. I heard screaming and yelling. That was until I was met with a big ass man.