"2"

Lukas P.O.V.

There was a knock on my office door. "Come in"

"Boss, the police are having suspicions about the club" Dre said, looking up at Dre, I leaned back in my seat and sigh.

"Tell Davina to call the team and I'll be down there" Dre nodded his head and started walking out.

I didn't need the police all in my business... Again. I got arrested multiple times but they still had no evidence.

"Lukas!!" Gina barged in my office room. I huffed loudly.

"Gina! What have I told you about bursting in my office like that?!" I yelled.

"fottiti testa di cazzo" She folded her arms.(fuck you dickhead) 

"You know I actually have one right? I put it in women"

"Ewww!!!" She covered her ears. "I didn't come to hear that. I came to ask where is Carter?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "Hell, I don't know."

"You killed him didn't you?"

"No. I don't kill kids" I said.

"He's not a kid he's 19"

"And your 17, which makes a huge difference between you two. You don't need a Boyfriend Like him. He's no good" I stood up, getting my phone and putting my gun in my pants.

"He's a good boyfriend. Just because his dad-"

"His dad is a mafia boss who is trying to get me out of the game Gina, Gesù do you ever listen when I say stay away from him?" (Jesus) I questioned her as she glared at me.

"Whatever" She said, walking out the office. I walked out of the office also, when I heard a piercing scream from the basement. Gina stopped, looking at me. "Is that him?"

I shrugged, putting the phone in my pocket. "I don't know"

There was another scream and her chest was rising up and down, frowning at me. "It is him! How dare you!!" She screamed at me and I seen tears come from her eyes.

I didn't say anything, but right when I was about to say something she ran down the hall to the basement door. I ran behind her and caught her, pulling her away from the door.

"No Lukas let me go!!" She screamed. "No"

"Lukas please!!" She screamed, "He's the ENEMY Alright!!" I screamed. She stopped fighting me, she slowly starting falling down, crying. "Get off of me" she pushed me away, crying. Standing up, I looked to see her crawling over to the wall, balled up crying.

"Ti odio! Ti odio così tanto!!" She screamed. (I hate you! I hate you so much!!) "Your the worst brother I ever had!" She screamed, crying.

I shake my head, soon she'll understand why not to date the enemy. I've been there. continue to walk to the basement, I locked the door, walking down the stairs, whistling.

When I got down here, I seen that they had Carter with alot of bruises and cuts. "Why are you doing this to  me Lukas? I've did nothing wrong"

I didn't do anything but give him a blank stare. "You snitched on me just like your worthless, no good bitch of a brother. Ryan"

"I didn't rat you out. You have to believe me" He said. I hummed, walking towards him. "So you didn't tell your older brother where my club was because you came with my sister one time and got your other brother Ryan, to come and kill me.... Shitty move Cart"