"11"

Lukas POV

I opened my curtains, to see the view of San Diego.

I heard footsteps come in my room, which I didn't take my eyes off the view

I heard footsteps come in my room, which I didn't take my eyes off the view. "Lukas qualcuno è qui per te" I heard Archer say from behind me. (Lukas someone is here for you) I didn't have no emotion on my face. I never did.

Those feelings and emotions went away a long time ago. The time I wasn't even a teenager yet. "Sarò lì tra un momento" I said, hearing him say okay. (I'll be there in a moment) I heard his footsteps about to leave my room when I stopped him.

"Oh Archer" I turned around while he looked at me, waiting for me to talk. "Take her with you" I pointed at the girl who was sleeping on my bed. Archer gave me a look while I started getting ready for today. I looked in the mirror, looking at my dull reflection.

As long as I didn't look stupid, I was alright with how I looked. I go downstairs, hearing people talk. I ignored the person I was suppose to meet to my balcony where my living room was. I opened the curtain to see Danielle asleep in one of the corners of the balcony. She looked peaceful and nice when she's sleep.

She's a bitch, doesn't listen and talks back when she's woke. I went towards her, looking at how her chest was rising and falling. She should've not been fussing at me, she would be in her room peacefully sleeping in her bed but she wants to get attitudes with me.

I bend down, picking her up in bridal style. I started walking back into the house, hearing it get quiet when I walked in. "Where was she?" Archer asked as I continued to walk.

"Outside" I said, walking up the stairs, while I felt him behind me. "Wait why was she outside?" I went towards her room on the right, still walking. "She wanted to argue with me last night so I just let her have her win and I came back in the house, locked the door and let her ass freeze"

When I got to her room, I put her in bed, looking at house she instantly bundled up in the blanket and turned on her left side. "You let her stay out there ?! She could've got sick!" I heard him yell from behind me. I shift my eyes, turning around towards him.

"And I don't care. If she gets sick... it's not my fault" I started walking when I felt something on the bottom of my shoe. I took a step back to look down and see a book. I picked it up, looking at it. It seemed to be a diary or Journal.

This Girl is 22 and stills writes in a diary like she's a teenager? I opened the first page, to see it had her friends name in it.

It must be her friends Diary.

I shut it, taking it anyway. "Luke, you can't do that. That's her friends diary, she's going to hate you" I still continue to walk, acting as if I didn't care and I don't.

"Archer, I don't care" I walked with the book in my hand. "She already hates me"

"But-"

"Who's even here anyway?" I cut him off, walking down the stairs. I didn't have to answer when I heard Gina screaming downstairs. When I got down there I noticed that it was my mother and Brothers.