"1"

Danielle P.O.V

"Is she dead?"

"Nah I don't think she dead"

"Nigga she looks dead! You know Luke gon kill you right?"

I heard someone suck their teeth, "Man I couldn't help her for screaming and shit in the back. Damn she acted like I was about to go drown her in the river or kill her sum shit. She even hit me in the head while I was driving"

Someone laughed and then I heard a smack.

I groaned a little, trying to open my eyes, then closed them back. Then I opened them fully to see two men standing in front of me but of course it was dark.

I groaned, moving my head. It was hurting like hell.

"Oww my head" I moaned, trying to feel on it but I was tied up to a chair. "Like I said she ain't dead!"

"Where am I?!" I started panicking, I felt like I was about to die.

"You talk to her and I'll go get Luke" One of them said and I heard a door open and slam.

The lights were cut on and I noticed the guy turned on the lights in here. I moaned, shutting my eyelids a little. The lights were bright.

"Where am I?!?!" I screamed, my heart thumping. I got to say he was fine as hell.

"Look don't panic but my name is Shawn and-"

"Oh my god!! Where am I?!?" I screamed again, feeling scared.

"Look just calm down. Just breathe"

"I can't I don't know where I'm at and I'm scared and-" I started crying, feeling scared. I'm going to die like this at a young age.

This was too soon.

"Look, I'm not going to hurt you" He said and I still cried, looking at him. Then another man came down and he looked good too. His waves were good though.

"He's coming and what did you do to her.. she's crying" he pointed at me.

Shawn huffed at the men and squint his eyes at him, "I know, she's scared man and I can't calm her down"

"Look my name is Dre and we had to kidnap-" I started crying, Shawn hit him in the Chest. "Man.. Why'd you say Kidnap. We didn't kidnap her"

"Yes we did" Dre said, causing me to cry some more. I heard another door open and some footsteps coming and I saw a boy with black hair with brown eyes come in. He was wearing a suit that had been roughed up with blood on his under shirt.

He was handsome... Then it hit me. He was that guy that saved me from getting shot! He was the one that made the club get shot up and my bestfriend

Rose.

"Shawn, Dre, you guys can leave. Let us be" He said which I started to panic again. They both left the room and he bend down towards me, my brown eyes meeting his. He looked really mean.

"What did you see?" He asked me, he had a Italian accent but it sounded America at the same time too... If that was possible.

I said nothing. "If you want me to let you free, you got to tell me what you saw"

I sniffed, my nose was stuffed and my eyes were getting swollen from crying. "I'm not going to leave you alone" He said and his voice was so...... Sexy

Danielle Snap out of it!!!!!

I stayed quiet and never said anything. He sighed, standing up. "Well, if your not going to talk-" He paused, pulling out his gun, putting it towards my head.

I started panicking now. "Then what use do you have for me?" He cocked the gun back. My eyes got wide and I started crying.

He had his hand on the trigger and was about to shoot it. "WAIT!!" I screamed. He stopped, pulling the gun down. "I-I seen you... K-Kill that guy" I was shaken up for tonight and I'm scared.

He sighed, "Gesù" He mumbled under his breath. He looked like he was thinking. Then he looked at me. "What were you doing up stairs in the club anyway?"

"The bathroom door was locked downstairs" I said softly. He groaned again. "And who guide you to the bathroom upstairs?"

"It was some security guard" I said and he put his gun on safety, it putting back in his pants. He looked like he was in deep thought. He pulled out his phone and started typing fast.

He slipped his phone back in his pocket and looked at me. "I'm finished with you" He came to untie me. When he did, I made a run for it.

"Hey!" I heard him yell. All I know I went through some doors and I noticed I was up in a room. My chest was rising and I looked to see an elevator.

I ran towards it and mashed the down button and threw my heels off.

"Come on!!" I screamed, trying to get out of here. The door opened and when it did, Shawn and Dre were in the elevator. They were about to come towards me but I made a run for it.

I was about to run but I was caught. "No!!! Leave me alone!! Let me go!" I screamed, crying. "please!!"

I screamed so much that I just stopped at some point.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to die now.

.

.

.

I was pushed into a room, seeing that it looked like a office. I got scared because I felt like that guy was in here. "Why'd you run?" I heard him ask and I didn't say anything.

"I don't won't to yell at you" He paused, turning around for me to see him again. His looks were just so freaking fine!! "Why did you run?"

This man makes me nervous. I didn't say anything again. Instead I gulped, scared out of my mind. He came towards me, looking me dead in the eye as I felt nervous. "Why did you run!" He yelled a little louder and I jumped.

"I want to leave" I said quietly, he looked at me and didn't smile, chuckle or even smirked. He grazed the side of the face.

"Non puoi andartene" He said in Italian and staring into my eyes, making me uncomfortable. "W-what?"

"You can't leave... You leave, you snitch and then I have to take you out" He said which I started crying. "I won't tell anyone just please let me go"

He shook his head, "I'm not taking that risk. Since you wanted to run.. I have to punish you" He let go of Me and started walking towards his desk.

"What do you mean?-" Before I could say anything else something hit my neck, like a dart. I gasped, falling down on the ground. Before my vision went black it was blurry.

I saw him bend down to look at me. "Nice to meet you Danielle" and after that I blacked out.

A/N: Hey guys!!!💖💖 I hope you guys like this and please let me know if you like this book!!❤️

Alright love you guys!!!