Chapter Eight

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating. I've been busy with MidTerms, District Exams, Homework, etc that I couldn't find time to update.

I'll try my best to fix my updating schedule and update as much as I can. Anyway, enjoy Chapter 8.

Picture of Kayla Richards on the side --->

_________________________________

*Anabelle's POV*

Midterms were just around the corner and I was bombarded with so many study guides and worksheets. Midterms were causing me stress, which I can't have. Because of course, stress is bad for my baby girl.

My stomach was finally starting to show. I had an appointment after school to check on her and Sean is coming with me. He's actually pretty excited for the appointment.

He didn't want me to tell him the sex of our baby until the doctor's appointment. Anyway, today finally marks the day that I'm finally fifteen weeks pregnant. God, has it really been that long?

Time really seems to be flying by.

"Okay class, before the bell rings to go home, I would like to pass out the study guide for my Midterm Exam. Please study! I cannot stress it enough. I would really like to see test scores rise in my class," My American Government teacher, Mr. Fitz, said.

I don't understand how anyone can fail his class. American Government is such an easy class. Well, at least for me it is.

I put my study guide in my binder and then put my binder in my bookbag. The bell finally rung and everyone began making their way out of the class. I slid my bag onto my shoulder and grabbed my American Government textbook, walking out class right after.

I rounded the corner of the hallway and bumped into someone, causing me drop my textbook on the floor. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologized, as I picked up my textbook.

I looked up and saw no other than Kayla Richards standing right in front of me. "Well, look who it is. You're the whore that slept with my boyfriend and is supposedly pregnant with his child."

Just as I was about to say something, she scoffed. "Are you even sure if it's even his baby? I mean, why would Sean have sex with you? You're a loser. He doesn't go around sleeping with your kind of people. Hell, he doesn't even talk to people like you. You're pathetic for telling my boyfriend that that's his kid. Sean has one hell of a future ahead of him with Basketball and I don't want anyone or anything getting in the way of that. So, do me and Sean a favor Isabelle or whatever the hell your name is. Stay the hell away from us. He doesn't need you ruining his life with a stupid baby."

I stood there in silence, not sure on what I should say to her. She was right. I am ruining his life with this baby. I couldn't do that to him. I shouldn't do that to him.

She let out a small sigh as she grabbed her sunglasses from her book bag and put it on. She adjusted her bag onto her shoulder and walked passed me, shoving me in the process.

"What the hell just happened?" I heard Lianne's voice behind me.

I quickly turned around so that I was facing her. I sighed before answering her question. "Um, I guess Sean told Kayla about me being pregnant."

"Well, what did she say?" Lianne questioned.

I shook my head. "Nothing. It doesn't matter. If you see Sean, tell him that I'll find a ride to the doctor's appointment and that I don't want him to go."

I walked passed Lianne and started making my way to the exit. "Ana wait! Why don't you want him to go?"

I stopped walking. "I've changed my mind Lianne!" I turned and faced her direction. "I don't want to burden him with my pregnancy! I'm ruining his life with this baby! Just..... tell him not to go. Okay?"