Chapter Twenty-Five

Hello my amazing readers!

Last chapter was pretty amazing right? I hope you guys think so. I mean from the comments it seemed that all of you were extremely happy!

So I narrowed it down to two ship names for Sean and Anabelle.
-Seanabelle
-Sanabelle

I also saw Anabean too and I just thought that was plain adorable as well!!

You guys can choose whichever one you want to use. Those are the ship names I got a lot of and I also need a ship name for Lianne and Derek. So feel free to comment some ship names for them as well!

So the song that's up top is Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I thought it would be a nice touch for all the Anabelle and Sean moments in this Chapter and plus I love this song so much. So you can just play it as you read the Chapter or don't play it, it's up to you.

Okay enough of this. I talk too much. Happy Reading to you all! :)

____________________________

*Recap*

I smiled as I took both of his hands and held it. "And I had no idea you felt the same way about me." He smiled down at me, pulling one of his hands away from mine so that he could rest it onto my cheek.

"Neither did I." He softly said, as his thumb gently caressed my cheek.

"Sean?" I whispered, looking into his bright blue eyes. The eyes of the boy that I fell for.

"Yeah?" He murmured.

"Kiss me."

And before I knew it, he planted his lips onto mine.

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

.

Sunday, March 29th

*Anabelle's POV*

I woke up with a smile on my face. The memories of last night kept replaying in my mind.

Sean and I kissed.

That kiss was everything I imagined it to be. Although it wasn't the first time Sean and I kissed, this kiss actually meant something.

It meant something to the both of us.

We weren't official or anything but it was definitely a start. A start of something new.

I put my fingers to my lips as the kiss continued to replay in my mind. The way his soft lips moved skillfully over mine, the way our lips moved harmoniously together, the way our tongues danced. I had totally forgot how good of a kisser he was.

I wanted so badly to see him, but I knew he was still sleeping considering the fact that it was almost seven o'clock in the morning.

Today was our last day in Florida. We all agreed to take it easy and have a beach day with a small party at night, that would take place on the beach.