Chapter Four

Hello again guys! Last Chapter was interesting. What do you guys think he's gonna say? Will He stay or will not?

Find out now! Enjoy Chapter 4! ☺

______________________________

*Recap*

I feel the heat rush to my cheeks, causing me to look down. "Yeah. Thanks. Actually, I need to talk to you about something Sean," I said, looking up at him.

"Sure."  I looked down as my heart began to race again, but even faster than before.

Just say it Anabelle.

I looked up at him. He stared at me intently.

Here goes nothing.

"I'm pregnant."

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

*Anabelle's POV*

.

.

It was silent. Dead silent.

I began tapping my foot lightly on the ground as I crossed my arms over my chest. I was very nervous on what he was going to say.

The fact that he was just staring at me and not saying anything made me even more nervous.

My breathing became quicker and I suddenly felt like I was going to pass out.

"Well.. Say something, please. Anything. I can't stand how silent it is." You could hear how anxious I was just by the tone of my voice.

"You're," He began, "You're pregnant?" I nodded, gently biting my lip. He scoffed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Shit!" He yelled, roughly kicking the side of his car.

"Sean, please calm down." I said to him, my voice full of worry.

"No. I'm not ready to be a dad. I'm sorry, But No. I can't."

He shook his head, opening the car door. He got into his car and turned it on, quickly driving away.

I knew this would happen. I'm alone and my child is now fatherless.

XxXxX

"Make the damn appointment Ana!" Lianne scolded.

"I don't know. I'm not ready. I'm still letting the whole news about the pregnancy settle in."

"You need to go to the doctors and check on the baby. There could be something wrong and you won't know if you don't go to the doctors!" She explained.

I rolled my eyes at how persistent she was. "Fine! I'll make an appointment for Wednesday." I picked up my phone, that was laying face down on my nightstand.

"What's the number for the OB/GYN office?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I'll check."

I sighed as sat on my bed, waiting for Lianne to give me the number. I looked down at my fingernails and started playing with them. "Found it." I heard Lianne say.

I unlocked my phone as she recited the number. I quickly dialed the number on my phone and pressed call. I placed the phone on my ear, as it began ringing. After a few rings, a lady had picked up.