Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys! I don't really have much to say. But I just wanted to say I'm going to start dedicating Chapters to some of y'all. If you're constantly voting, reading and commenting on this story your more than likely going to be chosen.

Anyways, I want to dedicate this chapter to my really good friend NareesaFazal ! She asked for the update and I'm gonna give it to her. :)

Hope y'all enjoy!

_______________________

*RECAP*

I helped Anabelle off the small bed. "You too Anabelle." He opened the door for the both of us. We exited the room, thanking him once last time before making our way to the elevators.

"See, I told you that everything was going to be fine," I said, as we waited for the elevator. "Yeah, I know. I was nervous for no reason. But I'm extremely relieved to know our daughter is doing great."

"Yeah, me too."

The elevator doors open. "You ready to see your father?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yep. Let's go." She took my hand and held it, as we walked inside the elevator and made our way to the Oncology Ward.

*End Of Recap*

*Sean's POV*

"Good practice guys! We're ready for the Championship game tomorrow against our rival Willow Creek High. Remember to stay focused throughout the game. We're going to kick some serious ass and win this game! Alright, bring it in guys. Sean count us in." Coach Murphy said, looking in my direction at the last sentence.

We all huddled close together, our hands in the middle. "Huskies on three, Huskies on three. One, Two, Three, Huskies!"

We dispersed from the circle, making our way back to the locker room. I walked over to my locker and opened it, taking out my stuff. "So, are you really gonna be a dad?" My best friend Chase asked, for the millionth time.

"Yes, Chase. I am. How many times are you going to ask?" I was clearly annoyed by the amount of times he's asked in one week. He's asked thirty times at the most, not that I've been counting.

"Sorry, it's just shocking to hear. And what about Kayla?? Is she still pissed about it?"

I sighed, as I took off my Basketball sneakers and put them in my locker. "I broke up with her, why does it matter to me if she's still pissed about it?" I took out my slides and set them down on floor, slipping them onto my feet.

"Oh, I didn't know. But Man, so how come I've never seen this Anabelle chick before now? I would of definitely noticed her if I would of seen her in the hallways, she's hot as hell. I would fuck her-"

I quickly slammed my locker as I looked over at Chase, shooting him a menacing glare. "Can you shut up?" I picked up my duffle bag from the bench and started walking out of the locker room.

"Whoa, dude, wait up! Hey! Wait up!" I could hear Chase's footsteps trying to catch up to mine. "Hey man, why are you so pissed?"

I stopped in my tracks, narrowing my eyes at him. "Look, I don't want you talking about her in that way. Got it?"

"Yeah, sorry."