Chapter One

Hello guys! So this is my first real story and I hope you guys can give me a chance. I'm going to try to make this story a really good story.

This is my next step to becoming a better writer. I know, all I have ever written were fan fictions. This is why I'm writing this story, so I can experience a new perspective of writing.

Anyway, here's Chapter One of 'My Perfect
Mistake'. Enjoy!

Warning: Sexual content towards the end of the chapter. Read at your own risk!

Picture of Anabelle Marie Thompson on side ------>

____________________________

*Anabelle's POV*

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Ughhhh!" I groaned as I slammed the off button on my alarm. I sat up, wiping my face with my hands before throwing the covers to the side.

Why did school have to start so early?

I tiredly got up from my bed, walking into my bathroom right after. I walked over to the shower and turned it on, quickly removing my pajamas as the water warmed up. I entered the bath, once the water was warm and showered.

I finished up in the shower, turning off the water. I opened the curtain and grabbed my towel that was hanging from the rack, quickly wrapping it around my body as I exited the bath.

I walked out of my bathroom and over to my closet. My room was pretty big compared to most one story house bedrooms.

My house had two master bedrooms and a guest bedroom. My dad and I took the master bedrooms of course.

As for my mom, well, I don't really like talking about her that much. She died of Breast Cancer when I was thirteen years old. When she died, I was absolutely devastated.

She was always there for me. She gave me advice, we watched movies together, we did everything a mother and daughter would do.

My older brother Derek Cole Thompson left to UCLA three years back and hasn't been home ever since. I miss him so much it hurts.

I scanned through my rack of clothing, pulling out a pair of simple blue skinny jeans and a light green v-neck. I walked back to my bathroom and quickly brushed my hair and teeth.

I put my hair in a messy pony tail and walked back into my closet. I took out my pair of navy blue toms and slipped them on my feet.

I unplugged my phone from it's charger and put it into my bag. I grabbed my bag from my desk chair and walked out of my bedroom, walking down the hallway into the living room. I smiled as I saw my dad sitting in his favorite chair, sipping coffee.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning honey."

"Morning dad," I smiled.

He set his coffee down on the coffee table. "Are you hungry? I can whip you up some eggs." I shook my head as I put my notebook into my book bag. "That's okay daddy. I'm not hungry. Thank you for the offer, though."

He gave me a small smile. "Okay. Whatever you say." I checked the time on my phone.

7:45 am.

I walked over to my dad, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you later daddy. I might stay after school today for Yearbook."

"Okay. Let me know if there is. Have a good day at school."