Chapter Three

Hello again my fellow readers! I'm extremely sorry I haven't updated in so long. I'm super busy with school and I've been going through some personal and family problems. And those are the reasons why I haven't updated.

Hope y'all can forgive me. Anyway, I had uploaded a picture of Sean on my last chapter but somehow it got removed. I'll upload a pic as soon as I can.

Here's Chapter 3, enjoy! :)

______________________________

*Anabelle's POV*

I woke up to the aroma of pancakes and bacon. I shifted my body so that I was looking at the ceiling. I sighed, turning my head to my alarm clock.

9:45 am

I kicked the covers away, sitting up. I got off the bed and walked into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a complete mess. My hair was tangled and all over the place.

Plus, I had bags under my eyes. I sighed and brushed my teeth. I wash my face as well, gently drying it with a towel soon after. I grabbed my comb and brushed away all the tangles. I put my hair in a high pony tail, walking back inside my bedroom.

I opened my drawer, taking out a pair of shorts. I changed out of my clothes and put on my shorts with a Rolling Stones T-shirt.

I had this sudden craving to eat Chinese food. I ignored the craving and walked into the kitchen. I watched as my dad gently laid a pancake onto a plate.

I laughed lightly as I opened the fridge. "Morning daddy," I said, grabbing the carton of orange juice. I closed the fridge and grabbed a cup from the sink. "Morning sweetheart." I heard him say behind me.

I poured some orange juice into my cup, taking a sip. "Breakfast is ready. I'll take our plates to the dining table. Can you pour me some juice?"

"Yeah. Sure." I grabbed another cup from the sink and poured some orange juice into it. I picked up both cups and walked over to the dining table.

I placed the cup next to my dad's plate. "Thank you." I nodded as I sat down in the seat next to him. "How was work last night?" My dad asked, taking a bite of his bacon soon after.

I took a sip of my orange juice. "It was alright. I got home around ten. Jason said he'd cover for me." He nodded. "That's good. When do you get your paycheck?"

"Tomorrow." I replied. He nodded once again. I felt my phone vibrate on my lap. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was a text from Lianne. I opened the message and read it.

Morning girly. You up for some coffee and shopping?

I smiled, replying back to her text message.

Sure. Pick me up at 10:30.

I placed my phone back onto my lap, continuing to eat my breakfast.

XxXxX

"How about this top?" Lianne asked, holding up a blue and black crop top. "It's nice," I smiled. "It's definitely something you would wear."

"Exactly what I thought." Lianne said, putting the top over her shoulder. I smiled and shook my head.

I continued to look through the numerous racks of clothing. Knowing that I'm pregnant, I don't like shopping as much as I did before.

All I could think about is how much weight I'm going to gain and how none of my clothes are going to fit me. After seeing Sean yesterday at work, I knew I had to tell him about my pregnancy.