Chapter Eleven

I'm sorry for the long overdue update. I had End Of Course Exams, Finals, AP Exams, etc. I was extremely busy and I'm truly sorry.

I'm done with school now but I'm gonna have to start SAT prep cause afterall, I'll be a Junior next year.

Anyway, enough about school. Here's Chapter 11, enjoy! :)

Picture of Anabelle on the side --->

Isn't it so cute???

____________________________

*Anabelle's POV*

"I've been awake for awhile now, you've got me feelin like a child now. Cause everytime I see your bubbly face, I get the tinglies in a silly place.

It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose, where ever it goes, I always know. That you make me smile, please stay for a while now, just take your time, wherever you go.

The rain is falling on my window pane, but we are hidin in a safer place. Under covers stayin safe and warm, you give me feelins that I adore.

It starts in my toes, make me crinkle my nose, wherever it goes, I always know. That you make me smile, please stay for a while now. Just take your time, wherever you go.

What am I gonna say. When you make me feel this way. I just..... mmmmmm.

It starts in my toes, make me crinkle my nose, wherever it goes. That you make me smile, just stay for a while now. Just take your time, wherever you go.

I've been asleep for a while now. You tucked me in just like a child now. Cause everytime you hold me in your arms. I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth.

It starts in my soul, and I lose all control. When you kiss my nose, the feelin shows. Cause you make me smile, Baby just take your time now. Holdin me tight.

Wherever, wherever, wherever you go.

Wherever you go, I'll always know. Cause you make me smile here, just for a while."

Lianne smiled, rapidly clapping her hands as she did so. "Oh my God Ana! I almost forgot how good of a singer you are! I haven't heard you sing since eighth grade year, why?"

I chuckled lightly. "Well, I don't know. Ever since my mother died, I've never really had the guts to sing again. You know, cause I got my talent from her."

Lianne gave me a sympathetic smile. "Ana, your mom would of wanted you to use your talent, no matter what."

"Yeah, I know," I murmured softly.

"So, tell me what happened on the date yesterday!" Lianne smiled, changing the subject.

I smiled at the thought of the date. "It was amazing."

.

"So, what did you think of the movie?" Jason asked, as we walked out of the movie theatre.

"I loved it! I mean, it was really sad at the end, cause you know Paul Walker died and all. Sorry for ruining your shirt with my tears and mascara. It's just pregnancy hormones."

"No it's cool. To be honest with you, I cried a little myself," He said, blushing.

Oh my God, he's so cute.

"What guy didn't cry at the end of Fast and Furious 7? Every guy did, including my brother!" I smiled.

"Well, that makes me feel better," He chuckled, as he intertwined his fingers with mine. My heart grew warm and a smile formed onto my lips.