Chapter Twenty-Two

*Please Read*

Hi guys! OMGG. Guys! This story has more than 200k reads! I am so happy right now. You guys are amazing! You guys make me so happy, thank you so much for reading!

May I also say that I really really enjoy reading your comments! Like seriously, I sit down and read every single comment. Everyone's comments make me smile and laugh. Your comments make my day, you guys are seriously the best! Thank you for the support!

Also, can I also say that I did my calculations wrong for the due date! Anabelle's due date is actually the July 24th not July 6th, I'm so sorry about that! Let's just say math is not my strong suit and I totally just suck at it. So yeah, the due date is July 24th not July 6th. Hope you guys can forgive me for that tiny mistake.

Haha. Anyway, here's the new chapter. Happy Reading! :)

_________________________

*Recap*

He walked over to the door and opened it. "She's better now." I heard Sean say at the door.

"Okay, thank you Sean. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Lianne."

I heard the door close. I watched as Lianne set her bag down on the table. "Get some rest Anabelle. You're gonna need it."

"Yeah, I know." I held the bed covers closer to me. "Night best friend."

"Goodnight Bestie."

Sean was the last thing on my mind before my eyes slowly closed, and everything went black.

*End of Recap*

.

.

.

Thursday, March 26th

*Anabelle's POV*

I didn't sleep well at all last night.

I woke up two more times during the night with another puking episode. Lianne was there by my side, making sure I was okay. Although I didn't need her watching me puke, I was grateful that she was taking care of me.

So now I'm laying here in bed, reading a book, while Lianne and the rest of the Seniors are having a beach day. I wish I didn't feel this horrible. I wanted to go get a tan.

There was a small knock on the door. I set my book down on the small nightstand and threw the covers to the side. I slid on my flip flops and walked over to the door. I opened the door, revealing Sean holding a tray with a couple pieces of toast, a banana, and a hot tea.

"Hey," He smiled at me. "I brought you some breakfast." I opened the door all the way so that he could enter. He entered the room and placed the tray on the table. I smiled as I closed the door and walked over to where he was.

"Thank you Sean but I honestly don't think I can keep anything down right now."

"Well I did some research and it said that toast and bananas are good foods to eat if you have the stomach flu and it also says that ginger tea helps with nausea, so I figured I would bring you some tea and breakfast. I mean, after all, you do have to eat something."