MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!

Magsimula sa umpisa

*Flashback*
Sana was waiting for the driver to pull the car to the road and she was tapping her foot impatiently on the road.

She looked at her watch..great she has time to be late.

Sana plugged her airpods in and played Dua lipa.This song is such a bombshell if you've ever been in a toxic relationship.

Sana sat in the car but the rhythm got to her and she started making an Instagram video mouthing the lyrics

"One: Don't pick up the phone
You know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone
Two: Don't let him in
You'll have to kick him out again
Three: Don't be his friend
You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning
And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him

I got new rules, I count 'em"

She posted it at 8 in the mrng and it took internet by the storm.

No one has ever seen her this happy and cheerful posting anything of this sort.

People were curious to know what happened to the ice princess and who is this cutie pie rocking to dua lipa's wisdom in her car.

She was done performing the song and sat back in her seat as the song changed into a mellow "hello" by adele.

Sana's phone rang and she looked at the screen flashing "Lucifer's calling"

Sana-Hello.

Sid-Who are you and where is shehnaaz?

Sana*smiling*Han?

Sid-I came back from the gym and saw your insta video....doll who are you under and not getting over apparently?

Sana-Awww....are you jealous?

Sid*laughing*Depends...is he as hot as me?

Sana-Yes.

Sid-Really?Puts up with your tantrums like me?

Sana-Yes.

Sid-Oh god..what else is there?Is he as rich as me?

Sana-Aha....i knew you will succumb to being a douchebag and flaunt your money.

Sid*laughing*Well a man has to try everything he's got.....ain't he?

Sana-Anyways...i was on my way to the airport and i wanted to say thankyou for yesterday.

There was a long pause from sidharth's side.Made sana think if she said something wrong.

Sana-Sidharth, are you there?

Sid-Yea yea ofcourse....anyways have a safe flight doll,can i expect a call once you land or you gonna make me wait for that too?

Sana-Hmmm depends if I'll remember or not...jet lag makes me clumsy and i might forget about you.

She said it causally but for sidharth it was like what he was fearing all along ,came out to look him in the eye.

Sid-Oh no problem...just if you can then plz do....take care doll bye.

Before sana could say anything, he disconnected.

Sana thought it was very rude of him to disconnect like that,she wasn't being mean,it was just a silly comment.