Chapter 13- (Lemon)

By the time (your name) and Seto arrived back at the Kaiba Mansion, it was late into the evening. Mokuba fell asleep in the living room watching TV, waiting for his big brother to get back. (Y/n) gathered a pillow and blanket for Mokuba, ensuring the teen was as comfortable as possible before taking her dog outside before tucking the tired pup into bed.

"(Y/n), my men questioned that vigilante that destroyed my office. She also confessed to breaking into your apartment and spraying fake blood on your bedroom walls. We also found out she has been using the alias Lisa to work for us, but her real name is Sarah Turner, but she's refusing to corporate further, for now." Seto handed (Y/N) a manilla folder with Lisa's employee information. "Find out as much as you can on her."

"I'm on it, Seto."

"Tomorrow.." Seto said with a smirk. "It can wait until then... besides I had something else in mind."

(Y/n) smiled, realizing the proposition that was being made. She stood up, walking towards the tall, toned man in front of her. Seto leaned in for a long kiss.

"I need you, (y/n) I can't fight it anymore." He Seto pulled the beautiful Kaiba Corp Executive into another, more passionate kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth, exploring every crevice as (y/n) followed suit with her own hot tongue. Seto slid his hands up and down (y/n) toned back as his lips moved away from (y/n) mouth and towards her earlobes and down her neck, stopping at her collarbone. He poured soft kisses back on her face as the two started to remove their jackets, dropping them to the floor.

After a few minutes of hot and heavy kissing and groping, (y/n) felt Seto move her towards the door.

"Seto... what are you... doing?" She managed through heavy breathing.

"Let's take this to my bedroom."

(Y/N) obliged and the two moved into a large master bedroom. She noticed the glass sculpture of a large dragon in the corner and a few similar designs covering the otherwise plain walls. So this is what the bedroom of Kaiba Corps President looks like... she thought to herself.

As she turned around, she realized Seto was continuing to undress and she followed suit, removing her belt and unbuttoning her blouse. The two kissed passionately until Seto picked (y/n) up and placed her on his mattress.

"Your bed is ... so comfortable.." (y/n) murmured. Seto pulled (y/n) closer, bringing her into another kiss as he brought his hand to her breast, noting the hardness of her nipples, as he slid his other hand over her tight pants.

"Let's remove these." he said, stripping down to his undergarments. (Y/n) undressed until she was in her bra and panties.

Seto took a moment to admire her finely toned body and incredible figure before lowering his face to her breasts, pulling a nipple from her thin lacy bra, gently licking while massaging the other nipple with his thumb.

(y/n) let out a soft moan from the incredible pleasure she was experiencing. "Seto... this feels... so good."

A few moments later, Seto unhooked (y/n) bra and pulled her panties down to the floor. He worked his way down (y/n) abdomen with his gentle kisses until arriving between her legs.

Seto placed his face between her legs and softly licked, paying extra attention to the spots that made her moan the loudest. He slid a finger into her tight, wet entrance, gently thrusting in and out while licking, causing her body to tense up as the heightened pleasure hit her, causing an incredible orgasm.

Seto stood up and kissed (y/n) gently.

"That was... incredible.." (y/n) managed between heavy breathing. Her hands moved towards the boxer briefs holding the large bulge. She pulled the undergarment off, eyeing Seto's fully naked body. "Can I?"

Seto's face was flushed as he looked at the beautiful woman in front of him. "Only if you would like to."

(y/n) nodded, kneeling down and gently licking Seto's shaft, causing him to moan from the intense pleasure. (y/n) looked up seductively while wrapping her lips around Seto's large cock, and moving her lips up and down his shaft. "Ohh, just like that... this feels... incredible," he murmured.

After a few more moments of intense pleasure, Seto stepped back slightly.

"I can't wait any longer. I want you so badly." Seto declared, pulling a condom from his night stand.

"Me too. I've wanted this for a long time, Seto."

Seto slid the condom on, and placed himself on top of (y/n), looking deep into her eyes before sliding inside. The duo moaned in pleasure simultaneously at the incredible feeling.

"You're.. So.. tight.. This feels incredible..." Seto moaned between thrusts.

"Seto.. just like... that." She moaned back. The incredible feeling was getting her close already. "Mmm, I'm so close, please... don't.. Stop.."

After a few moments, (y/n) felt herself orgasm again. Close to finishing himself, Seto picked up the pace slightly as he continued thrusting until he felt himself orgasm. He collapsed slightly on top of (y/n) as he caught his breath for a few seconds before pulling out and removing the used condom. He pulled his lover into a warm embrace as he kissed her forehead.

"That was incredible," (y/n) whispered softly, kissing Seto as she snuggled closer.

"Yes, it was." Seto agreed. His eyelids felt heavy as he spooned (y/n).

"Goodnight, Seto."

"Goodnight, (y/n)."