two

My mum wakes me up at 9am and I get dressed. My room looks so empty, my bed, all the draws are staying and everything on the walls are staying apart from a few photos but it still looks empty. I go downstairs and get my self some breakfast and go into the living room.

"Are you all packed and ready" my mum asks

"Yep" I say bluntly not looking at her

I finish my breakfast and go upstairs and start putting the boxes downstairs. Ava comes up to help me, I'm about to take one of the last boxes and she stops me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I know what dad put you through was unfair and it shouldn't have happened but you've had time to change and you've had this coming" she says

"You still dont get it. You dont understand what its done to me, I dont think you'll ever fully get it but what can you do about it" I say taking a box and she takes the last. I know she'll never actually get it because she never had to go through what I did.

Once the boxes are downstairs my mum puts them in the car. She comes back in and up to my room.

"We're leaving in two hours" she says

"Ok. Esther, Jamie and Kai are coming round" I say before she leaves my room.

Half an hour later the doorbell rings and its my friends. We go to my room and chill for the rest of time we have together. They leave 20 minutes before I have to leave.

"We're really going to miss you" Esther says

"You'll see me at thanksgiving then at Christmas" I say before I give them the last hug goodbye.

Before we leave I sneak some vodka into my favourite flask and hide it in my backpack. We get in the car and start the drive. I put my Airpods in and ignore everyone on they way there, I manage to finish the vodka right before we get their. We get out the car and head to the office and the principle is waiting for us. There's also a brunet girl standing next to him.

"Miss. Smith lovely to meet you, I'm guessing this is Kaden" she says looking at me "we can get some people to help bring your stuff to your dorm. This one of your dorm mates Maddie"

"Its ok I can take the boxes myself" I say as politely as I can.

"Ok here is your dorm key, Maddie will show you the way" he says before leaving

There are two boxes so Maddie helps and takes one, she shows me to our room. I walk in and its the living room with a mini kitchen to the side. There's three doors and she leads me to one and opens the door. There's a dresser and closet for me to put my clothes in and a bed, obviously. We put the boxes down and leave I guess what's now my room. I head back to the car where my mum and sister are waiting.

"I'm going to miss you, I hope you know I'm doing this for you" my mum says while hugging me

"I know mum" I say removing myself from the hug and I hug my sister. She pulls away

"I'm going to miss you dipshit" she says

"I'm going to miss you too dickhead" I say, yes we have weird nicknames. They get in the car and I wave goodbye before going back to my room. There's a blond girl sitting on the sofa.

"Hi I'm your other dorm mate Olivia but everyone calls me Liv" she says giving me a smile

"Hi" I say returning the smile "I'm going to go unpack"

"Oh just to let you know our guy friends are coming over later. I hope that's ok" she says. Boys I thought it was an all girls school.

"Yeah its fine" I say before going to my room.