Note

This story will feature med (school, life, journey, and professions) usage of jargon in the said field that might apply in most chapters. For the non-allied health/sciences to understand, I will include a glossary at the end of the chapter (if needed).

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without the author's written permission.

Disclaimer: The medical terms and diagnoses are for novel purposes only. The diagnosis came from a compilation of med books and references but could still create a discrepancy with the real-life situation. The diagnosis shall not be used for self-consultation. It is much better to consult real doctors if you're ever experiencing the same problem or condition.

The story contains Socio-Political issues. If you don't want to be disturbed by the comfort of your privilege. This story is for not for you.

コ:彡:。ミ☆ミ ☆彡