Epilogue [Part II]

I intend to keep her. That's why I did everything to adjust to her means. I completely understand her stress and situation. I always initiate a call, we study all through the night, and I initiate to be her patient for practicing.

She always says sorry whenever I adjust things for her, but I always assure her that it's fine.

It's really enjoyable to watch an empowered woman being ambitious in reaching her goal. After all, her presence alone is enough to make my day.

I know I can't no longer love anybody but her, so I've been planning our future. I opened two new savings accounts, one for future purposes and the other for a joint account, where I gave her the card so she had spare money.

But then kahit ilang beses ko siyang sabihang gamitin iyon, sariling pera niya pa rin ang ginagamit niya, meron rin namang pagkakataon na naglalabas siya ng pera pero ibabalik niya rin. Madalas ipapaalam niya pa kung saan gagamitin ang pera. one thing is for sure, she's not really into monetary support.

She wanted to be a provider of her own. A man who's driven by their ego won't definitely stand her.

***

She's spontaneous and outspoken. She always makes me wonder what's more to expect and how things will go in the proceeding time.

After I finished graduate school, I decided to pursue my dream of becoming a public servant. Cassiel didn't hesitate to work at her own means to support me. Despite being sleepless, I can see her efforts in going with me to events. Her friends also tell me what she's been doing in the hospital. How she campaigns and supports me.

Something about her that can make people listen to her. she has this friendly and trustworthy aura that will make you believe in everything she says. She's good at dealing with the public and pursuing them.

Luke, Margot, and I used to be very close, but now looking back at it, we can't be the same again. Margot, get back in the Philippines and extend help for my campaign. She's now a well-known socialite influencer and advocates. Her image could definitely make a good impact on the campaign, so I take the offer.

***

Cassiel is independent, vocal, and assertive with her standards. She has no inhibition in taking a stand in a political square, mostly when it includes oppression and rights.

I'm aware of the deeds of some of my party list, but then I'm just about to begin in this line. This field is played by some dirty hands. I can't just recklessly condemn them because, truth be told, this city has been driven by a political dynasty, and even if I'm against it, I should be smart to know how the manipulation of power works. I have to get their influence before I could create my own image and strip their power off.

No matter how much we dream of good governance, it will always be crumpled by people's ignorance. They would keep on electing people that would fill their delusions and pride and abandon the capable and competitive candidate.