Chapter 36

DARON POV:

I laid in Soulmate's arms. 

"The hour is almost up" he said. 

"I know. I'll see later" I said. 

"Remember to text me" said Soulmate. 

"I will" I said. 

Soulmate kissed me and I closed my eyes. I enjoyed the kiss and I blacked out. I woke up at the right arm. Soulmate and I were apart again. I'm not sad. I know I will see him again. I am sad it had to end but we will be together later. Plus I can text him. Six months and we won't have to hide anymore.

THOMAS POV:

I went to check on Daron who was awake now. I tried to ask his dad if we can use a drone to find out who Daron is dating but he said no. Plus he already knows who his son is dating. Brenda should wake up soon. I'll check on her next. I spent the hour before talking to others and meeting everyone here. I think Bark really would of liked group B's dog. I wonder what happened to Bark. I know he is still alive but how did Daron's new boyfriend find Bark? He was in the glade when we left. I entered Daron's room. 

"Hey, how are you feeling" I asked. 

"Okay. I'm still a little numb" said Daron. 

"Oh, I, don't know if you are coming with. But I heard the right arm talking about the safe haven" I said. 

"I'm going. We all are" said Daron. 

"But what about your boyfriend" I asked. 

"It's hard to explain but he will be there two" said Daron. 

"What about your soulmate" I asked. 

Daron said nothing. 

"I don't know" said Daron. 

He signed. 

"It's complicated. I promise it will make sense when you meet my boyfriend" said Daron. 

"Good that. I'm going to go check on Brenda" I said. 

I started leaving. 

"Thomas" said Daron. 

"Ya" I said as I stopped and turned to Daron. 

"When you get to the last city can you say hi to my boyfriend for me" asked Daron. 

"How will I know it's him" I asked. 

"You will. Trust me, just promise me you will please" said Daron. 

"I will" I said. 

"Thanks" said Daron. 

I gave a small smile and left the room to go check on Brenda. She was awake. 

"Hey, how are you feeling" I asked. 

"Better, I heard how Daron said you were the cure" said Brenda. 

"Ya, I still find it hard to believe" I said. 

"Did you ever meet anyone named George" asked Brenda. 

"No, why" I asked. 

"He was my brother. WCKD took him" said Brenda. 

I remembered that grave in my maze. It said George. Oh klunk. I can't tell Brenda. Not right now anyway. 

"Well, WCKD has sites all over. Maybe they still have him" I said. 

"Ya, they might. I'm going to get some sleep" said Brenda. 

She rolled over and fell asleep. I silently left and went to talk to the others. We had lunch and I had a little fun in the mountains with Minho and Newt. After that they burned my hello kitty boxers. Luckily the right arm had extra clothes so I got a pair of star wars boxers. I then sat on top of a hill with a few others. 

"So, this is it" said Minho. 

"I think I will like it at the safe haven" said Chuck. 

"Ya, I wonder what happened to the others that stay behind" I said. 

"Probably died" said Newt. 

"I kinda wish we all could of made it" said Frypan. 

"It be better if no one died like, Gally" said Winston. 

"It's okay. Well see him again. Plus we only dated for like a day" said Daron. 

"Speaking of dating how did you find a new boyfriend so fast" asked Alby. 

"I have my ways. Anyway smile" said Daron. 

He grabbed his phone and took a selfie with us. I held up my middle finger.