Chapter 30 Lemon

THOMAS POV: 

We entered the room and locked the door. 

"I am so horny" said Minho. 

"You're always horny" I said. 

Minho picked me up and laid me on the bed. 

"Good thing I can turn you on" said Minho. 

"Don't bloody forget me" said Newt. 

He came over and started to rub my bulge. I moaned a little. Minho pulled my pants down and Newt continued to rub me. Newt and Minho noticed my hello kitty boxers. 

"Seriously Tommy" asked Newt. 

They both snickered. 

"They were cute. Plus WCKD didn't have many options" I said. 

"Well we are burning these. I'm sure the right arm has better boxers" said Minho. 

Newt took the boxers off and continued to rub me. Minho rubbed me as well. 

"I want you two inside me" I whined. 

"You could of just asked Tommy" said Newt. 

He took my shirt off and the started to take his clothes off. Minho started to take his clothes off two. Newt lined himself up and slowly entered me. I moaned a little. 

"So Thomas" said Minho. 

He slammed into me. I groaned in pain and squeezed my eyes shut. I'm not use to two dicks inside me. 

"What's this I heard about you having crank boyfriends" asked Minho. 

"How did you hear about that" I asked. 

"Brenda said that they bit you" said Newt. 

"They did but I have you two. I don't love them" I said. 

"Good that, because if you did then we would have to punish you again" said Minho. 

"Please don't daddy" I said. 

"You won't be punished today Tommy. Just relax and enjoy yourself" said Newt. 

"Okay Mommy" I said. 

We waited for my insides to adjust. 

"You can thrust. Just be gentle please to make sure I'm adjusted" I said. 

"Okay, but you have to be a good boy for us" said Minho. 

They slowly thrusted slowly. It felt amazing. 

"Faster" I moaned. 

"Manners Tommy" said Newt. 

"Please Mom" I said. 

"Good boy" said Newt. 

Him and Minho started going faster. I moaned in pleasure. I threw my head back and screamed in pleasure. 

"Did we hit your spot Thomas" asked Minho. 

"Yes dad, please hit me there again" I moaned. 

Minho and Newt aimed and pounded me in my spot. I screamed and felt the pleasure start to build up. 

"Shuck it I'm close. You're so tight Thomas" said Minho. 

"I'm close two" I said. 

"Then come when ever you like Tommy" Newt whispered in my ear. 

I closed my eyes and moaned. Minho and Newt kept pounding into me. I screamed in pleasure and squeezed the sheets. I moved my hips which allowed them to go deeper. It was more pleasurable. 

"MINHO, NEWT" I screamed as I came. 

Minho and Newt continued to thrust till they came. It felt amazing to have them come inside me. They pulled out and we laid in the bed for a minute. 

"That was great" said Newt. 

"We need to do this more often. We use to shuck every night" said Minho. 

"We can at the safe heavan" I said. 

"Good that" said Newt. 

We snuggled till we decided to get dressed. I grabbed my boxers but Minho took them. 

"My son is not wearing hello kitty boxers" said Minho. 

"But they are the only pair I have" I whined. 

"Listen to your father Tommy. We can get you boxers later. If you want you can wear one of the swim trunks Daron made" said Newt. 

"Or go with out anything under the pants" said Minho. 

"But I'll be too horny and have a boner" I said. 

"It's up to you Tommy. But we will punish you if you wear those bloody boxers" said Newt.