Chapter 31

THOMAS POV:

I decided to not wear the hello kitty boxers. I have been wearing them since we escaped WCKD and my mommy and daddy said no. We got into swim suits and joined the others. Minho and Newt were soooooooooooooooooo hot. I might pop a boner. Later. The water park was amazing. Daron also sent pictures and texted his boyfriend. Apparently his phone and pocket watch are water proof. I swam with Minho and Newt. We went on everything. There was a fort with a bucket that dumps water. Minho, Newt and I found a tunnel on the bottom. 

"So this is what the world was like before the scorch and cranks" said Minho. 

"Ya, it's kinda nice" said Newt. 

"I wish this was our life" I said. 

"It may not be our life but I can do this" said Minho. 

He sat me on his lap and started to rub me. 

"Minho, we already did that" I said as I moaned. 

"But we can do it again" Minho whispered. 

"Just be quiet Tommy. We don't want anyone to hear" Newt whispered. 

We did some stuff in the tunnel and then went to see the rest of the park. We entered the wave pool and splashed around a bit. I saw Daron run off with some one. 

"Who is he" I asked pointing. 

Minho and Newt looked over. 

"I don't know" said Minho. 

"Where are they bloody going" asked Newt. 

I noticed that the man had Iron Man swim trunks and some gauze on his chest. The shuck happened? 

"Let's follow them. He clearly is injured. It can't hurt to see if he is okay" I said. 

We got out of the pool and followed them. The man wasn't showing his face. He wore a mask so I can only see his eyes. Who is he? We followed Daron and the guy every wear. We saw Daron and his friend order some ice cream. Daron of course had dairy free. They got their ice cream and sat down. The man pulled his mask down but I couldn't tell who it was. His mask now covered his head but we could only see his eyes, nose, and mouth. I couldn't see his eye brows, hair, or the rest of his head. I frowned and walked up to them. I don't trust this guy. Who is he? 

"Who the shuck are you" I asked the man. 

"Thomas calm down" said Daron. 

"No, first you are texting some secret guy, then you know Brenda and Jorge before we met, and now this shank? WHO THE SHUCK IS HE" I yelled. 

"That is none of your concern. I can't tell you the future. Can't you just trust me" asked Daron. 

The man hasn't said a word. 

"He's injured. Maybe I want to make sure he is okay" I said. 

"He's fine" said Daron. 

I looked at the guy. 

"Are you" I asked looking at the guy. 

He nodded. Minho and Newt walked up to us. 

"Is he mute or something" I asked looking at Daron. 

"For now" said Daron. 

I frowned and pulled the mask off. The man looked at the floor. He had chocolate brown hair. It was fuzzy. Not soft fuzzy but blurry fuzzy. I lifted the man's head to see his face. It was blurry. 

"Why is his bloody face blurry" asked Newt. 

"Because you aren't allowed to see it yet" said Daron. 

"Look, Daron I know you miss your soulmate. Maybe, but I don't think he would like the idea of you being with other secret boys" I said. 

"Thomas, I'm sure he is okay with this. Now I would like to be with my boyfriend in peace" said the man. 

He grabbed Daron's hand and left.