Chapter 16

THOMAS POV: 

Daron laid back down and gave the stuff for the cooks to make. 

"Is everyone okay with tuna alfredo" asked Daron. 

"Is it dairy free" asked Chuck. 

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY BEING PICKY" a girl yelled. 

"IT'S FINE, I'm allergic to dairy so it is dairy free" said Daron. 

"Sorry, I thought he was being too picky" said the girl. 

"It's okay" said Chuck. 

I covered Daron up and the cooks started to make the pasta. I just talked with the others while I waited. Daron texted his friend again. I want to know who that shank is. He shucking knows me. And this drone. What the fuck is with all of this? I took a small nap till the food was ready. The tuna alfredo tasted amazing. I don't know if it's because this is my first meal since WCKD but it is amazing. Daron also gave us dishes for us to use. I think I horked it down before I tasted it all. 

"This is really good" said Winston. 

"Ya, I never knew Tuna could be so good" said a girl. 

We cleaned up. After the storm was over we got up and started walking again. Daron took a look at the pocket watch again. I took my turn carrying the cot with Rachel. We all agreed earlier we would take turns. I think the others who aren't from my maze only agreed because Daron saved their life. Twice. I would love to hear Janson screaming about how we all escaped and how Daron fucked up everything for him. I smiled at the thought. We walked for a few more days. The next day Daron was healed a little bit and tried to walk but we still brought the cot just in case. The medjacks said that Daron can walk for 15 minutes a day. After that it's back to the cot. He was a little slow however. I slept on the ground with Minho and Newt beside me. We decided to snuggle for warmth. The scorch can get pretty cold at night. Daron would just have his skin turn blue. I woke up to rumbling. I opened my eyes and saw lights in the distance. I have to tell the others. 

"Hey" I said getting up. 

I started to wake the others up. 

"What is it" asked Chuck. 

"Look, there's lights over there" I said pointing at the lights. 

"Is that the right arm" asked a boy. 

"No, but some one there can help us" said Daron. 

There was a loud crack of thunder behind us. We turned and saw a thunder storm. 

"Okay come on, Daron can you run" I asked. 

"I can try" said Daron. 

"I'll help him to make sure he doesn't hurt himself" said Lewis. 

He helped Daron up and someone took the cot. We ran to the lights as the storm started to get worse. Lightning flashed all around us. I ducked as I ran. 

"WE'RE ALMOST THERE" a girl yelled. 

"GET INSIDE" I yelled. 

Lightning flashed above us. I looked around as I ran. Minho was hit by lightning and we both fell to the ground from the strike. My ears ringed. I took a minute to collect myself. I got up to look at Minho. He laid there as if he might be dead. There was smoke from his body. 

"MINHO" I yelled. 

I could barely hear myself. I ran up to him and grabbed him. 

"GUYS, HELP, MINHO WAS STROKE" I yelled. 

I still could barely hear. A few others ran over to help me pick up Minho. 

"GRAB HIS LEGS" Newt yelled. 

My hearing was back and a girl grabbed Minho's legs.