Chapter 20

THOMAS POV:

"One of us needs to swing over there" said a girl. 

"Minho give me a push" said Teresa. 

Minho gave Teresa a push and we tried to get her to reach the lever. 

"Daron still isn't awake" said a boy. 

A girl gently rocked the cot. Daron bolted awake. 

"You okay" I asked. 

"Ya, we better hurry if we want to leave" said Daron. 

We kept pushing Teresa to the lever. Daron grabbed a harness from his bag and put it on his legs and back. 

"Wait what is that for" I asked. 

"I like to feel secure while ziplining" said Daron. 

"I almost got the lever" said Teresa. 

Minho and the others gave Teresa one last push. She reached the lever and pulled it. She untied herself and helped the rest of us down. 

"That Barkly bitch called WCKD" said Daron. 

"Uh shit" I said. 

There was a speaker with Janson's voice. 

"Good evening, this is the world catastrophe killzone department. We have your base completely surrounded. You find yourselves, threw no fault of your own in possession of WCKD property. Return them to us unharmed and we'll consider this a simple misunderstanding" said Janson. 

"That bitch" said a girl. 

"Watch, this bitch is going to call me out. He is so predictable it's unhealthy" said Daron. 

"Or you can resist and every last one of you will die. I must warn you though. Daron is a alien. He is not human and can very easily slip the others away with the snap of his fingers. So don't let him get away or you will also die. It won't be long till the flare wipes us all out. The hope for a cure lies in your hands. The choice is yours" said Janson. 

"CUNT WAGON" Daron yelled. 

"I don't think he heard you" said Lewis. 

"He will when I burn his ass. Now let's go" said Daron. 

Barkly entered with a gun. He loaded it and pointed it at us. Some of us put our hands up. 

"We don't want any trouble okay? We just want to get out of here" I said. 

"Is that so? Janson I have them right here. I'm bringing them down to you. Don't shoot us" said Barkley. 

Daron frowned and snatched the walkie talkie from Barkley. 

"Can you hear me you little shit head" asked Daron angrily. 

"Daron, I wasn't expecting to hear from you. How does it fell to know you lost you bitch" asked Janson. 

"Alright listen here you little shit tard. If you touch any of us I will burn your dick off, shove it up your ass and fist you with it till you bleed. Then I'll cook it and feed it to you with your blood. Next will be your arms and then your legs. I'll fist you will those till you bleed and feed them to you. Then I'll find all the grievers from 3 way's dimension, have them rape you till you black out and bleed again. Lastly I will throw what is left of you into a canon and shoot you into a hoard of cranks and I will make sure nothing is left of you" said Daron angrily. 

"How would the griever rape me with out a sex organ" asked Janson. 

"Believe me, 3 way's dimension has horny grievers with dicks and holes" said Daron. 

"Thank God we aren't there" said a girl. 

"Well in that case I will let you watch your friends be sedated before I kill you" said Janson. 

"Bitch" said Daron. 

"ENOUGH. You are all coming with me" Barkly said.