Chapter 24

THOMAS POV: 

"COME ON THIS WAY" Brenda yelled. 

She started to climb threw the rubble. I followed and started climbing. I'm glad I was a runner in the maze. For like a day or two. Never mind. All this running is not helping my nausea. I stopped to take a break and looked back. The cranks came out of the tunnel. They tripped and got up. One fell in the hole. One is gone. That leaves the rest. 

"THOMAS, COME ON" Brenda yelled. 

I looked forward and kept climbing. We climbed till we were in the building. We stopped and looked up. That is high. Brenda started to climb and I followed. I climbed over a rail and almost fell. I also have to vomit. I looked back and saw the cranks. 

"GO GO GO" I yelled. 

I climbed the rail and kept climbing. I could hear the cranks screeching. I heard weird moans and stopped. I looked back and saw two cranks having sex. They saw me and smiled. The bottom crank signaled me to join them. If it was Minho and Newt I would be so turned on but it is two cranks. They are both guys. Are they, hitting on me? 

"THOMAS THEY DON'T LOVE. NOW LET'S GO" Brenda yelled. 

I started to climb again. 

"I LOVE MINHO AND NEWT NOT THEM. I WAS JUST WATCHING TO SEE WHAT THEY WERE DOING" I yelled. 

"WATCH CRANK PORN ON YOUR OWN TIME" Brenda yelled. 

I was not watching crank porn. I climbed and heard the cranks below. I wonder if those two actually love me. Just as a back up plan if needed. I doubt it though. There was noises from above. 

"LOOK OUT" Brenda yelled. 

I looked up and saw a shelving unit falling. I dodged and it fell onto a crank. It fell out the window with the crank after. There goes another one. I saw the two cranks make kissy faces at me. No thanks, I'm running but I'll keep them in mind I guess. I climbed again. There was some rumbling as I climbed. I yelped as a beam fell above me. It stopped and didn't even fall that much. 

"ARE YOU OKAY" asked Brenda. 

"I'M GOOD, LET'S GO" I yelled. 

I crawled threw and followed Brenda. We started running up some stairs. 

"COME ON, WE HAVE TO KEEP CLIMBING" Brenda yelled. 

"I KNOW, I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU" I yelled. 

We kept running and the cranks entered. They climbed not even using the stairs. That is cheating. I doubt they care though. 

"WATCH OUT FOR YOUR BOYFRIENDS AND THE OTHER CRANKS" Brenda yelled. 

"THEY AREN'T MY BOYFRIENDS. I HAVE NEWT AND MINHO" I yelled. 

A crank came and tried to grab me. I flew back against the wall and Brenda kicked the crank. The crank fell leaving the last three cranks. 

"STOP WITH THE SHUCKING KISSY FACES" I yelled. 

The two started to rub themselves. 

"NO, THAT'S EVEN WORSE" I yelled. 

"WHO CARES LET'S GO" Brenda yelled. 

We ran up the stairs some more. The cranks continued to follow us. Brenda grabbed onto a rail but it broke. Brenda fell back into a room. 

"BRENDA" I yelled. 

She fell on a window and it cracked. I have to save her. She isn't moving. 

"BRENDA. ARE YOU OKAY" I yelled. 

"YA" Brenda weakly yelled. 

She looked around. 

"HANG ON, I'm GOING TO FIND A WAY DOWN" I started looking. 

I heard cracking and saw Brenda trying to get up. 

"NO, BRENDA DON'T MOVE" I yelled. 

I started to come down into the room as Brenda slowly started to stand up. If she must stand up can't she go to the next window?