Chapter 9

THOMAS POV: 

"Lovely to see you again" said Janson. 

Ava looked at Janson. 

"Although I admit I wasn't expecting to hear from you so soon" said Janson. 

"Change in plans Janson. I'll be arriving a little sooner then expected" said Ava as she put her papers down. 

"First thing tomorrow" said Ava as she stood up. 

She walked in front of her desk. 

"Oh, well we would be delighted to have you. But I think you will be pleased with the progress we made" said Janson. 

The man pushed a button and stuff showed up on the screen. 

"As you can see, early results have been extremely promising" said Janson. 

Ava looked at the results. 

"Whatever it is you've been doing to them in there, it's working" said Janson. 

"Not well enough" said Ava. 

"I just received board approval. I want all the remaining subjects sedated and prepped for harvest by the time I arrive" said Ava. 

"Doctor Paige we are going as fast as we can" said Janson. 

"Try something faster. We need them secured" said Ava. 

"They are secured. We are on 24 hour lock down here" said Janson. 

"Have you found the right arm? And what about Daron? YOU KNOW HE DIDN'T FORGET. HE CAN TAKE THE OTHER STRAIGHT TO THE RIGHT ARM. So find the right arm and kill them" said Ava. 

"We tracked the right arm as far as the mountains and Daron is sedated with the others. He won't be going anywhere or contacting the others of his kind" said Janson. 

"But the right arm is still out there. And they have already hit two of our installations. They want these kids as much as we do. AND I CANNOT. Afford another loss. Not when I am this close to a cure. Find them and make sure Daron is secure. We don't know what that bitch is capable of. He could be communicating with them" said Ava. 

I looked at Daron. He looks like he is out like all the others. 

"If you aren't up to the task I will find some one who is" said Ava as she walked back to her desk. 

"That won't be needed. May I suggest we start with the new arrivals" said Janson. 

Ava sat down. 

"Just get it done" said Ava. 

Janson and the man left. The ended the call and left the room. I have to warn the others. I tried to wait for them to leave. They left the room and I started to run after them. I stopped when I heard something. 

"What is that" asked Aris. 

All the people were shocked and woke up. Aris and I were surprised. They all dropped to their feet and took the mask off their mouth. 

"What the shuck" I asked. 

"GO, I stay will them. Go get the others. We will meet you at the exit" said Daron. 

"What happened" asked a girl. 

I ran off to warn the gladers as Daron helped the others. I quickly crawled threw the vents with Aris. I broke the vent door off and crawled off. 

"Thomas" said Minho. 

"We gotta go. We gotta go right now" I said as I stood up. 

I started barracading the doors. 

"What the heck are you talking about" asked Minho. 

"Thomas what happened" asked Alby. 

"What do you mean we gotta go" asked Newt. 

"We gotta go. Come on they're coming for us" I said. 

"Ava Paige is alive. Daron is right about the human farm" I said. 

"What are you talking about" asked Lewis. 

"Aris what happened" asked Frypan. 

"THOMAS BLOODY CALM DOWN AND TALK TO US" Newt yelled. 

"IT'S WCKD" I yelled.