𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝- 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

This is kind of long sorry. Requested by Jamie_1132

Description: y/n and dream visit an amusement park

Tw: none

~~~

Y/n pov.

I wake up to an empty spot next to me in bed. I lift my head off of my pillow confused. My tired eyes scan the room to see if my beloved boyfriend was still in the room. And to my surprise he was not. Funny because he's usually the one to sleep in, with the screwed up sleeping schedule and all. I'm trying to help him with that though, I lure him to the bedroom begging for cuddles.

A delicious aura fills the air as I try to think of what smell it is, but my tired mind isn't awake yet. I look to the bedside table to see what time it is.

"8:32." I say aloud. I stumble out of bed and grab some clothes. Which happened to be high wasted black jean shorts, a grey top and a light pink flowy cardigan, though I'll probably get tired of it and throw it off of me at some random point of the day.

I brush my teeth in the bathroom inside of our room before heading downstairs. I don't even care about my hair right now, let it be free.

"Y/n!" I hear an excited Clay say. "Morning Clay." I respond as he brings me into a hug, and I don't hesitate to hug him back, resting my head on his chest. He's a tall dude, so I gotta stand on my tippy toes as I kiss his cheek. He leans down a bit for me to do so.

"So, I know your birthday is next week, and we go to Disney quite a lot, so I was thinking...." he trailed off as we broke the hug so he could take something out of his pocket. "We could go check out the six flags in New York!" He said excitedly, holding up two plane tickets to Buffalo, New York.

My face lights up. "Oh my gosh!!" I say and put my hands around his, looking at the tickets. "I know we've been talking about going there for a while since we've been to like almost every other six flags." Says Clay. "Okay but New Jersey's was amazing, Kingda Ka was super high! 456 feet," I recall from our trip last year. "Almost as tall as you!" I joke. He giggles and sets the tickets on the counter before picking me up into a hug.

"That ride was sick! It want super fast!" He said. "128 miles per hour to be exact." I say. "Dude c'mon, you know WAY too much about rollercoaster and rides." He says, as I put my hands on his shoulders to look into his emerald green eyes. "I'm a daredevil, what can I say. I've been on every adult ride at every six flags or amusement park we've been too!" I say, booping his nose with my index finger.

"Happy early birthday, cutie." He winks at me, and I look at the light freckles that are scattered on his face, they're always darker in the summer, but there's just something about his freckles that makes me love him even more. "And I can't thank you enough!" I say before pecking his soft lips.

He finally puts me back on the ground and walks back over to what he was doing. "I made us blueberry pancakes!" He says, setting down two plates of pancakes on the kitchen island. "Your favorite." He winks at me again.

I get the syrup out of the fridge and bring it to the island and sit down, Clay sitting across from me. He gives me a fork and he has one as well and we dig in.

I let out a random groan. "Clay why are you so damn good and cooking?" I question. "Imagination." He says, quoting Spongebob with the hand motions above his head, creating an imaginary rainbow.

I chuckle as we finish up.

(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
(Two days later btw)