'Mhm, that would piss them off.' JJ chuckled.

'That's why I have to cover them up for the next week or so.' I replied. 

'You don't need to cover them up.' JJ said, walking over to me and draping his arms around my shoulders into a hug. He gave my a cute peck on my neck where I had no hickies. 

'You are cute when you want to be.' I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

'Hey, Addie?' He asked.

'What's up?' I asked, looking at him through the mirror.

'Want to be my girlfriend?' He asked. 

'Okay, what?' I was gobsmacked.

'I don't do fuck and chucks- that was the old virgin me.' JJ explained. 'I know you're Logan and Jake's sister and all, but you seem like such a genuine person to people I've met before, but you're not annoyingly sweet, and you have a fucking hilarious personality plus-' 

'Yes.' I cut him off, squeezing him happily. JJ just swung me over his shoulder and spun around with me. I squealed and held tightly onto JJ, laughing and swearing.

'I'm going to go get changed and try to cover these.' I pointed to my hickeys after JJ out  me down.

'See you in a moment.' JJ grinned, walking out of the door and I heard him go down the stairs. I walked out of his room and went to my own, looking for suitable outfits to cover the marks on my neck.

I picked up a white turtleneck top which was tight and was one of the only turtlenecks which I thought was even a slightly fashionble. I paired in with a pair of black, windbreaker cargo pants and white ankle socks, brushing my hair out and leaving it loose. Now, all of the hickeys were covered- apart from the ones on my jaw and upper neck.

I took out a large, fluffy makeup brush and used it to take a large portion of bronzer. I wasn't a pro at makeup- but I knew that colour matching with bronzer was vital, or else the concealer wouldn't fully cover the hickeys. I dotted the concealer above the bronzer before using a beauty blender to even out the concealer and colour match it with my skin tone. 

Content that I had done a decent job at covering the marks, I decided to finish off by putting on some mascara, and going to use the bathroom. Once I had finished in there, I walked downstairs to see JJ running a steaming pan under the tap.

'What the fuck?!' I asked, coughing on some smoke.

'I was hungry and wanted to make an omlette, but when I turned around and turned back it was on fire!' He said, laughing.

'You are something.' I laughed, opening a few windows and putting the pan on one of the window ledges. 'What were you making, again?' I asked.

'An omlette.' He tried to say sadly, but ended up laughing again. 

'Alright, get a new pan.' I told him.

'Why?' He asked.

'Because I'm guiding you through a how to make omlette.' I replied.

'Ooh, can I film this for a video?' He asked.

'Quickly get your camera.' I said. JJ ran up the flight of stairs, returning with two cameras and a tripod.

'You can hand hold this one, and we can just set this one up, here.' I took one camera from JJ, and he positioned the tripod camera on the cupboard so it had a bird's-eye view of the kitchen.

He switched the camera on, and I switched the other one on. JJ did his usual intro and explained what we were going to be doing before I started explaining why we were doing it.