Wet dreams ( Demon! Iida x reader)

"I-Iida please fuck me already I'm dying for that cock of yours." You moaned. Iida was biting you clit while licking your folds.

"Good girl. Now we don't want anyone finding out I'm a demon so it's only this one time alright?" He groaned in your ear. You nodded and he put a gag on your mouth.

You woke up in your dorm. Why was that dream so good. You knew iida had been a demon due to his nature.

Avoiding everyone when it came to church or talk about religion. He stays clear away from churches. He always finds some way to defend demons when we start having angel talk.

Your legs were shaking and you were clearly wet with arosal. Your face was flushed pink with how much you were turned on.

You got ready and Mina and Toru we're talking about the new action movie they were gonna see tonight.

"We have the day off what are you gonna do Y/n?" Mina asked out of the blue.

"Probably take a walk. Since it's such a nice day out." You laughed. Then Iida came down and you blushed at the sight of him.

"Y/n my room now or you won't live." He whispered.   You nodded and followed him to his room. "Sit let's talk."

"I didn't tell anyone if that's what your thinking!" You whispered. He smirked and sat on top of you. "W-what are you doing?"

"You really think I can't smell your arousal pet?" He laughed. "Now he a good girl and take your shirt off."

You did exactly that and he laughed. He smiled at you and immediately kissed you hungry more then you've ever seen him.

"Your so adorable when your vulnerable." He whispered. He unclipped my bra and squeezed my breast. "You are mine. These things are mine."

He then brought down your shorts and laughed.

"You slut you didn't put any underwear on. No wonder I could smell you so clearly." He laughed. "Y/n what was this wet dream you had last night? Did I fuck you raw so hard that you woke up or did I play with you?"

"Played with me a lot." I muttered. He smirked and went down to my core and licked my Clifton my core making me arch my back a bit.

"Now did I ply with your clit a lot of finger you?" He whispered. You nodded and he seemed stunned. "So I did both huh. Alright baby don't you dare cum."

He licked your clit and fingered you while you were trying to create more friction he stopped.

"Anytime you do that i will stop. I won't be afraid to just let you look at me while I jerk off. Cause I won't leave myself needy." He whispered. He continued and moaned a lot.

"Shit I can't hold back I'm gonna cum!" You cried he then stopped. He stuck his finger inside of me and I licked it all up.

He unbuckled his belt and turned me over. He then grabbed another one and tied both of my legs to the bed frame.

"Alright baby I'm gonna push in alright?" Iida growled. His muscular body leaning over you as he pounded his large dick in your hole. "Shit Y/n you feel so good I might transform."

He did exactly that and I felt his dick grow making tears form in my eyes.

"I'm gonna cum." He whispered. You nodded and he came inside as you moaned his name out. "Shit that was amazing."

"We should go out." I laughed. He nodded and kissed my head.