He teaches you how to dance

So my ex and I were trying to dance and she tried to dip me and we both got concussions from falling on a chair. Fun times.

Izuku

You did ballet when you were young of course since everyone seemed to be doing it. You just never payed attention. So when you brought it up he seemed shocked to say the least.

Next week he taught you how do do ballet and hip hop it was awkward at times but you eventually got the hang of it.

Katsuki

You could dance a small bit but it was mostly old moves like the sprinkler and the lawnmower. It was kinda sad watching how focused you were on those.

He taught you and the entire bakusquad how to tango and do the waltz something he never thought he would do.

Shoto

He never really learned how to dance except for the waltz that he had to pick up for balls when he was made to go.

You taught him how to do tap and jazz and everyone just kinda went to you for dance advice which almost never happened.

Tenya

See you both were going to a ball that his parents were hosting and you didn't know how to do a waltz of anything fancy.

It was fun letting him teach you how to do that. His parents thought you were amazing at it. In return you taught him how to do the Charleston.

Kaminari

He was shocked that you didn't know how to dance. Since you had siblings he thought that you knew how to dance a bit. He taught you the electric slide and that was it. You ended up going to Mina for help.

Shoji

He knew a few dance moves but he didn't know that you didn't know anything. He taught you how to tango and some western dances. Most people were shocked to say the least

Serotonin

He didn't know how to dance either so you both took classes to be prepared for the culture festival. Mina was happy to see that you both dance with each other sometimes.

Kirishima

He could dance and you were surprised to say the least. He taught you how to do Irish dancing and some others.

You taught him ballet,