A silent scream pt 2 (denki x mute! Reader)

"Just join a gang of some sorts"

"Stop being so annoying!"

You started believing these words and started ignoring Denki when he tried talking to you. You started wearing surgical masks and getting into trouble.

The whole thing tore you apart bit by bit. Until one day when your parents came in to talk to the principal you broke down.

Your mom had left when you were ten since you caused so much trouble for her. Your dad remarried to a woman who he only married for money.

She would lock you outside or in the basement when she had guest over. She claims it would be on accident. She really was just embarrassed of you.

"Why are you crying Y/n?" Denki asked peering from recover girls office.

I might be getting kicked out.

"Why do you have bruises on your eye and hand?" He asked wiping away your tears. You ignored him and you tired punching him. "Y/n stop what's been going on?"

Family stuff none of your business! Just leave me alone!

He sat next to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You looked at him. What was that affection? Your face flushed pink and you smiled through your tears.

"Y/n please tell me!" Denki pleaded. You signed everything and he understood it finally. "You have a rough life y/n I'm sorry."

You dodged his gaze and your dad walked out. He walked past you and you slowly followed him. Tears were slowly falling down your face.

When you got home you wrote a letter to Denki which you placed on your bed.

Denki's point of view

"Guys I'm scared for Y/n." I whispered and we were watching a movie.

"Yeah something doesn't feel right. We should go check on her right now." Uraraka said. We both got up and took a small walk to a run down area where there was broken glass everywhere.

I knocked on her door and her dad opened it.

"Oh your her two friends she should be in her room. Go on up!" He yelled. We slowly crept upstairs to
Y/n's room. She wasn't in there but a note she left behind.

Dear Denki

I'm sorry but I have to leave I can't be proud saying your my friend and how your stronger then me in so many ways. That's why I left don't look for me and I'll come back one day just not in the way that you think.
Your friend
Y/n l/n

After I read that I heard a scream from Uraraka and the closet. I looked over the see Y/n hanging there a single tear falling from her face.

"This can't be happening. This is just a Dream!" I yelled. The woman walked upstairs and slapped both of us.

"What was so good about that brat anyway she only ever spoke once to you!" She yelled.

Uraraka and I rushed out the door calling the police on the way. Tears were flowing down our cheeks as the cold air hit us.

We got back to UA and everyone just looked at us tears falling down our faces.

"What happened are you guys alright?" Shoji asked.

"She's gone." I cried going up to my room.