Her beauty (mafia! Balugou x reader)

You walked down the road listening to your music trying to find a nice dress for something that your sister wanted you to go to. It was formal so you had to wear something nice.

You walked into a small store that had beautiful dresses. The woman standing at the counter looked less then 30 but older then 20.

"Hello what can I help you with today?" She asked not looking up from her sketchbook.

"I'm looking for a dress for my sister's wedding." You told her. Her helper walked into the room. She looked younger then the other woman due to her having pink hair.

"Oh Mina here can help you pick out a dress of your choosing." The lady told you. The woman that was helping you just seemed to bounce from dress to dress.

The only one that you liked was a small knee length dress with a sash in the middle.

"So will this be it for today?" The older woman asked. I nodded and she handed me my bag and a gun. I looked at her scared.

"Stop it with that Momo your gonna make the poor thing scared!" A blonde guy snarked at her. The lady laughed and took back the gun. "Sorry about my assistant. My name is Katsuki Bakugou the owner of this establishment."

You quickly walked out the door trying to get away from that weird place. Your heels clicked on the sidewalk walking faster with every step.

"Seriously why do you think you can escape?" He laughed as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into an alleyway. He dragged you to the back of the store. "The boss should be back soon so put this dress on and don't think anything of it!"

You changed into a dress that was black and fixed your hair up a bit. Your sister was trying to call you but that Bakugou guy took it and handed you an old flip phone.

"People can track us use this." He told you. You nodded and he placed a small pin onto your dress.

"Wait what are you guys doing?" You asked. His lips curled into a smile.

"Why dear Momo saw something in you that's why she handed you a gun. Shoji bring this girl up to her room!" He yelled. A tall guy with six arms led me up to a room. He had a weird mouth and a large scar on the left side of his mouth.

The room was full of my stuff and I was starting to get worried. The tall guy threw a necklace at me.

"It's a tracker so you can't get away." He grumbled. You put it on and unpacked your stuff into the closet that was there now.

You heard someone walk in and it was a girl with short brown hair and pink cheeks.

"Bakugou wished to speak to you." She smiled. You nodded and walked into his office.

"If you wish to stay you will be my pet. Most of the girls that are here belong to someone so you will be mine." He growled. You nodded. "You are aloud to have a job and a normal life but you will not date anyone else but me. I heard your sister is having a wedding so you must go to that. Kill the groom."

"Wh-what kill the groom?" You asked. He yanked your wrist and smirked.

"Yes since he is a traitor to us all. Once you do that hide the body and call me. Bring your other dress with you." He told you. You nodded and got yourself ready for whatever this was gonna be.

5 days later

"Why can't you just come with me?" You asked him. "I'm aloud to bring a plus 1." He placed his fingers on your lips.

"Your job is to just kill him. Not to enjoy the wedding." He told you. You nodded and brought your purse with you.

You got down to the wedding and noticed the groom standing by himself. You have only met him about 2 times since they we're marrying due to wed lock.

"hey your s/n sister right?" He asked. You nodded. "I don't want to be married yet I'm only 19!" You patted him on the shoulder and gave him words of encouragement.

Well Bakugou had a tape recorder on your bow tie. You invited the guy in the janitors closet for a quickie which really you were gonna stab him. It was connected to the bathroom so you could wash up before leaving.

The guy smiled at you and kissed you on the lips. You pulled out the pocket knife.

"Close your eyes hun!" You told him. You opened his mouth and stabbed him through there. You pulled out the knife and slashed his throat. He immediately bled to death and you quickly ran out of the door and into the bathroom.

You had no emotion as you told Bakugou about what happened. He praised you as you told him. You stuck the knife back into your purse and changed into your white dress and washed your body.

Your sister was at the alter looking for her husband and you hurried off since Bakugou was outside waiting for you.

Part 2?