❤️ when someone flirts with him

Why the fuck is Titanic so long?

Midoriya

You both were walking downtown in disguises since people would recognize you both. Some girl must have Recognized him either way.

"Hey your pro hero deku right? Why don't you come over and we can hang out!" She asked. You boyfriend just looked nervous and you just patted him.

"If you even lay a finger on him I will physically hurt you so you will be in a wheelchair for months!" You whispered in her ear. She stepped back and walked down the road.

Bakugou

You guys were trying to have a nice date for once since he had been busy. You both were enjoying yourselves when a woman who looked like a model came over.

"Sir I lost my keys can you help me look?" She asked while pressing her breast together. A guy with grey hair picked her up and carried her off. You both looked confused and shrugged it off.

Todoroki

Since people know who his father is some girls try to dat him because of it. Some girl came running up to him and hugged him.

"Oh who are you?" She asked. You glared at her and gave a small smile.

"I'm his partner now fuck off bitch!" You calmly told her.

Iida

His mom wanted Iida to marry a girl from another rich family but she forgot to tell them that he had found a girlfriend.

"Ten it's been so long!" A female voice yelled. Iida tensed up and turned around. "Oh who is this?"

"My partner Y/n! Did my mom not tell you that I have a girlfriend?" Iida asked. The girl laughed and walked off.

Denki

You guys were at a bar using fake ID's and a girl in her 20s with a leather jacket and too much makeup walked over to him. She leaned down to try and kiss him.

"I don't think so!" You told her. She looked at you and tried again. This time you shoved her. Her guy friend carried her off and you both shrugged.

Shoji

You guys were touring another middle school since it was something your supposed to do so kids will get excited to become pro heroes. Well there was this girl with purple hair who kept following you guys around.

"Hey do you wanna get lunch sometime?" She asked Shoji. He just looked at you and looked back at her.

"I'm his partner." You told her. Her face went red and he ran off. "Did I sound over protective?" He shook his head.

Sero

You were excited when he got a new role in a spider man movie. What you weren't happy about is when you were with him for the premiere the girl that was a minor character kept flirting with him.

"Sero why is this low life flirting with you?" You asked. The girls face was priceless as she walked away back to her boyfriend.

Kirishima

Mina had been a bit to close with Kirishima for the past few weeks now. You kinda got fed up with it since you were right there.

"Mina why don't you crawl back to Sero you know a person who is actually single?" You told her. She got really embarrassed and walked off.

Dabi

Honestly why would anyone flirt with him also he doesn't go outside that much

Aizawa

He really hated talking to people unless they work at UA or family. So when a guy came up to him asking for his number he just grumbled and gave him a fake.

"I don't care for speaking. Who ever that person is I hope they have a great day." He told you. You laughed and continued to hold his hand.