A big giant and his child (shoji x reader)

"Don't worry Y/n I got her." Shoji said while getting out of bed and slowly closing the door.

Shoji's point of view

"Akira it's alright daddy is here no need to worry." I whispered as I walked into the room. I picked her up afraid she was gonna look at me and not like what I look like.

Akira had been crying for a few minutes now and I was trying to get her calmed down. I noticed the rocking chair and sat down and started rocking her.

She slowly stopped crying as I slowly went back and forth in the chair. She grabbed my finger with her small hand and she was looking up and smiling at me.

"I will protect you and your (gender) I promise." I whispered to her. She giggled and sat up and played with my hair. She was so small and cute I don't care what other people think my family is perfect.

We both slowly fell asleep in the chair. I wrapped all my arms around her so she wouldn't get hurt when I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Akira crying in my arms and I went into the kitchen to go and feed her. I saw Y/n sitting there reading the newspaper I kissed them good morning and gave Akira her bottle.

"Did you both sleep well? When I came in you both were asleep in the rocking chair." They laughed.

"Oh yeah we did sleep well. She was safe in my arms don't worry." I told them.

"Well that's good you get to spend the day with her since I have to go in to the office today." They said.

I was perfectly fine with that.