How they take care of you when your pregnant

Y'all are like mid 20s or something

Midoriya

Since he is the number 1 hero he can't always be there. When you got into your 9th month he made sure you were fine and gave you everything you ask for since he was never there for the start of your pregnancy. He was a gentleman.

Bakugou

He was always concerned even though he didn't like showing it. He made you a good breakfast and made sure you were alright. When he couldn't be there he made sure that his mom would call every so often to make sure you were alright. He would always playfully scold the child when it would keep you up throughout the night.

Todoroki

He would give you cuddles when your mood swings would get the best of you. He treated you like a queen since he wanted to show his father he was better than him. When the baby came endeavor wasn't aloud to see them.

Iida

He had everything since when he told his mom she told him what he might want to know. Heating pad? Check. Chocolate? Check. Cuddles? Check. Like I said prepared.

Denki

He was just confused so you yelled at him when he didn't get something right away. He genuinely hated your pregnancies since you weren't emotional just angry.

Shoji

He was always nervous that he might hurt you but you always were comfortable in his many arms. He soon got comfortable and helped you out with getting anywhere that you couldn't reach at the moment.

Sero

He was goofy so I would take your pain off when your baby got into an uncomfortable place. He would also rub your back when your morning sickness was terrible.

Kirishima

He always would want to be manly so if that was breaking his back while carrying in groceries even though he could take 2 trips. Then yeah! If he was clearly not thinking to get you something. Yes. He was a big lovable dork who loves you.

Dabi

He would try and make you comfortable. When he was out on a mission and he got hurt no matter how much you would would always come first. You would still scold him while taking care of his wounds.

Next scenario is gonna be a bit sad.